SUPER IMPORTANT A/N!!!!

OKAY.

IT HAS BEEN ALMOST A YEAR SINCE I LAST UPDATED THIS STORY.

I have to say, i've missed it tremendously.  I just started getting back into Helluva Boss a few weeks ago, i've been rewatching the episodes.  Seeing the new episodes and witnessing all of the lore be confirmed, i also wanted to confirm a few things for this story.

1.  I WILL BE CONTINUING THIS.  Probably not regularly, but i do want to continue to write oneshot about both fizzarolli and Asmodeus, and include Mammon and Reggie.

2.  YES, yes i have seen the canon Mammon appearance.  I know I said that in my stories, Mammons a lanky 6 foot asshole.  I do like this design i've mentally made for him, so i don't want to completely get rid of it.  Maybe make it a form of his, like Asmodeus has multiple forms.  Any ideas are welcomed!

3.  YES, I now know how Fizzarolli really got his injuries, and it wasn't Mammon related at all.  Again, i've already created an entire elaborate story of how I thought Fizzarolli may have lost his limbs, so i'm not gonna scrap it.  Let's just say that this is an AU.. I mean, it is, isn't it?

4.  AM I STILL TAKING REQUESTS?? Of course.  I am always open to fic requests!!  I often get writers block, especially with coming up with prompts.  I appreciate requests!

5.  WHERE DID I GO?  Many places.  I got almost fatal Appendicitis near the end of last year, which landed me in the hospital for a week, got me an emergency surgery, and a recovery period of 3 weeks.  I'm being enrolled into all honors classes next school year, so i've been stressing to study for the state tests.  My musical rehearsals are increasing to having to stay after school every day until 6 pm, which has left me with almost no time when i'm home to do things. (My musical is in 4 weeks, wish for me to break a leg!!)

That's about it.  Please comment any questions, requests, or anything of that sort.  I've also been uploading to Ao3 under the username "1Zuper_Cool1"  Fandoms i've been writing for are Doctor who(mainly), Hannibal, and Spider-verse.  Please check me out there! 

Thanks for the support.