Ep. 1: A Story of the Past: Lucy

My name is Lucyna 'Lucy' Kushinada

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

My name is Lucyna 'Lucy' Kushinada.

I was an orphan who was born in a foreign country and lived in an Arasaka facility.

Thirteen children, including myself, passed the Netrunner exam.

There, I endured all the hard training, dreaming of 'one day working for the most powerful mega-corp in the world'.

However, after the training, we were not assigned to the corperate.

We were taken to a dark underground facility and forced to dive.

We were sent to the oldnet. Towards the place where the great netrunner and hacking genius Leich Batmoss, who created the daemon, collapsed 50 years ago.

Arasaka's purpose is to send us there to discover the legacy of the past.

We were expendables, built to find heritage.

*

Most were trapped in the Old Net, and only me and a few survived. and realized If I'm going to die, let's try to escape.

We killed them with the skills they taught us and ran away. Despite the screams of my friends, I kept running and running.

And I faced him.

"A... Adam Smasher...!"

It was Adam Smasher, a legendary mercenary that Arasaka had, a man with a 100% success rate of quests, and rumors of a brutal killing machine without blood or tears.

When I met him, I sat down. It was normal to die or be taken away after that, but...

However, he behaved differently than I expected.

*

"...Eh?"

"Put this on and don't move, kiddo."

He covered me with something like a cloak he had and told me to keep quiet.

And soon after, the security forces of Arasaka, who were pursuing me, arrived...

"Smasher-san, didn't a netrunner kid come over here?"

"No, no one came. Wasn't she running to the other way like a ventilation system?"

"Ah... I see. Everyone, check the vents!"

At his word, all the security forces left to investigate the vents. And he looked at me and talked.

"That cloak has an optical camouflage function. It will stay there unless I turn it off remotely. Go over there and get the truck to the dump, and you'll get out of here. And don't get involved with Arasaka again."

"Why are you helping me?"

"Don't ask why, the surveillance cameras have been tampered with, but it'll be released soon, hurry up."

[Cyberpunk 2077/Edgerunner] I became Adam Smasher... Damnit... [On Hold]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें