Important Announcement

Hello, fellow readers and my fans.

 First, I will answer the reason why there is no new update.

A lot has happened recently. After graduating from high school, I went to my first university, but couldn't adapt there, looked for a new job, and ended up attending my second university again.

Because of such a sudden incident, I suddenly developed PTSD that I had never had before, and I was so busy dealing with what was right in front of me that I didn't even have time to write a novel.

In particular, in the past few months, I have completely lost interest in writing novels AND Cyberpunk 2077. This novel is now officially on hold...

So... I was giving up completely. To put it nicely, I had been putting off writing I had given up.

However, as the situation stabilized and I had some free time, I started driving Edgerunner again, and there I found the passion and tears I had lost.

Moreover, this time, with more money in my bank account, I bought  DLC, Phantom Liberty, at the same time.

It took time to find the senses I lost while playing Cyberpunk again, but I'm getting there pretty well.

*****

The main topic begins here. I just finished the main story of Phantom Liberty yesterday, and I am writing a fanfiction crossover with Edgerunner based on it.

The name is 'Old World Blues'. The main character is Lucy and Blackwall, the AI that appeared in Phantom Liberty, is featured as the main story element.

Another thing is that It also has a Mature tag attached. in other words, Trust me, Old World Blues is a very dark, cruel, and bleak story. Just like in the recent past of mine.

Now that we have entered the polishing phase of the overall plot, we can look forward to it.

Please be patient until then, I guarantee it won't take long.

Best wishes.

-ForgedBySea