CHAPTER 11

YN POV-

I just took a shower and came out when I heard a knock on my door.I know I am already late and Mr.scary must be waiting for me.I guess I will get a lot of scolding from him today.
"Angel,come out fast or else you will be late on your first day"jin oppa shouted from outside.
"I am just done oppa"I said loudly.
"I am waiting here"he replied.
"Okay,just five minutes oppa"i said and started making my hairs fast.I don't want to look bad on my first day but I don't think i can doll myself up today.
I am already running late.
I somehow just get ready and open the door.

"Let's go oppa,I am ready"i said.
"Aww you are looking so pretty,angel"jin oppa said smiling.
"Dont lie,oppa"i said pouting.I didn't even used a inch of makeup and wore the first dress came in my hand and he is saying that I am looking pretty.Liar!
"I am not,angel.you are my pretty little sister.A natural beauty"he said smiling warmly.
"oppa, let's go fast now,I am late remember"i said remembering that naamjoon oppa must be waiting for me.
"Oh yes,naamjoon is waiting in the hall,let's go"jin oppa said and we both started going downstairs.
"Angel,listen naamjoon must be a little pissed off,nobody ever made him wait,so don't feel bad if he will scold you,okay"jin oppa suddenly said making me scared.For sure I am in trouble.
"Angel"jin oppa called.
"Okay"it came out as a whisper.
"Don't be scared,angel.Always remember that he love you,infact we all do"jin oppa said in soft loving voice.
"Really"i asked.
"You may not believe me now,but with time you will get to know that how much your all brothers love you"jin oppa said and I nodded not knowing what to do.

One think I realized in this week is that only naamjoon oppa is serious about the verbal answer rule.My other brothers doesn't really cared about it.ya taehyung oppa sometimes scold me for nodding but I know that he is just doing that to trouble me.jungkook oppa,jin oppa and jimin oppa doesn't scold me no matter what I do even cursing is fine with them.
As for hobi oppa,I didn't interact with him much except the last night when he caught me crying but he seems fine with my nodding or maybe he didn't said anything because I was crying.I don't know much about him for now.
Suga oppa is unpredictable,sometimes he scold me,sometimes he let it go,I guess it depends on his mood.
At last,Naamjoon oppa,well he is strict about all the rules.He doesn't even leave one chance to correct me if I break any of the rule.I almost everyday broke the verbal answer rule and he almost everyday scold me for it.I try not to nod but it always happened.I try my best to not to curse infront of him and I am quite successful in it until now.
Nobody is allowed to curse in this house but jungkook oppa always end up cursing.He just can't control his mouth.The look that naamjoon oppa gaves him when he curse is terrifying,I dont want to receive that look ever so I always keep my mouth in check infront of naamjoon oppa.

"So finally you decided to come "naamjoon oppa's cold voice boomed in the house.
I slowly went towards naamjoon oppa who is standing in the middle of the hall with his both hands in his pockets and his eyes is now boring into mine,and his face was emotionless.I am scared, I really am.He always makes me scared,even the thought of him angry with me scares me.

After a minute i saw him sighing visibly.
"I wanted to go over some things peacefully with you but because you decided to woke up late,we will continue them in car,follow me"Naamjoon oppa said emotionlessly and started going out without giving me a chance to answer.I immediately started walking behind him.

------------------------------------------
Naamjoon POV-

I was waiting for my little sister from half an hour and I was losing my patience,I was about to go towards her room but then finally she came.
"So finally you decided to come"i said.
I mean to say it sarcastically but it came out cold,I can't help it my voice is like that only.
yn's eyes widened after hearing my voice and fear visibly took place in her eyes.I dropped the plan of scolding her for getting late and told her to follow me.

-------------------
Yn pov-

I quitely followed naamjoon oppa and sat beside him in the car.He start the car and started driving.
I was looking at him from time to time to look if he is still angry or not but his face was straight emotionless.I wasn't able to detect any emotion on his face.Atlast I stopped and looked down on my lap and waited for him to speak.

"Yn,I want to go over some important things before you will start your school"naamjoon oppa speak after sometime and I nodded looking at him earning a stern look from him.
"Ok"i said.
"Try to stay away from troubles and if anyone say something or bully you then straight go to jimin,don't get into a fight"he said looking at me for a second to make sure that I am listening.
"I won't get into a fight"i said knowing very well that I won't follow it.
"I am serious yn,no fighting.it comes under one of the rule and you are not allowed to break it"naamjoon oppa said again,a bit sternly this time.
"I understand"i said assuring him.

"No dating before 18"he said and I looked at him.
"I don't want you to get hurt and boys of this age will only hurt you"he reasoned.
"Okay"i said anyway I am not planning into getting into a relationship anytime soon.well it can change if I came across a super handsome guy but Mr.scary doesn't need to know that.

"Keep your grades up.Jimin will help you with italian"he stated firmly.
"Okay oppa"i said.
I already told him that I don't need any tutor but he decided not to listen me and I dont want to argue over the same thing again knowing very well that I will lose.

"Don't disrespect your professors and that means no cursing or talking back,I dont want to hear any complaints from your school about your behavior"he said sternly.
"Ok"i said meekly.I know I curse alot but I wont curse a professor.

"That was the last one,and kid I dont want you to be late from now on"he said in a stern voice.
I dont know what to say so I apologized.
"Naamjoon oppa,I am sorry I won't be late again"
I said looking down.
"Hmm,we are here"he said.
He parked the car and we both stepped out.
I looked towards the school,it was so big.It was looking like a whole fucking big university that they showed in a movie.
"Let's go in,kid"he said.

--------------------------
THIRD PERSON POV-

They both went in and all the teacher and students who were in the way moved away and looked down as soon as they saw naamjoon entering.yn was confused that why everyone is behaving like this.

Naamjoon was walking too fast and yn was left behind.she tried to run in order to catch steps with naamjoon but she tripped and fell.Naamjoon stopped and looked back.He ran towards yn and helped her to get up.He looked towards her
shoelaces and they were not tied.He sighed and looked at her waiting for her to explain.

"I was late so I didn't tied them"she answered fast.
But the truth was that she doesn't know how to tie shoelaces,her father was the one who always tied her shoelace for her so she didn't know how to tie them.she hurriedly bent down and tried to tie them but it opened again.
Naamjoon shook his head and bent down on his knees and tied her shoelace for her.Everyone who was present at the corridor gasped at the sight of the most frightening mafia boss bending down for a little girl.
Everyone wanted to know who that girl is that has the power of making Kim Naamjoon go on his knees but no body dared to ask.
After tying her shoelace,naamjoon stood up and hold her hand and started walking slowly.
They both went infront of the principal office, naamjoon pushed the door open with his other hand and they both went in.

-----------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED......

IF YOU LIKE IT THEN
DONT FORGET TO COMMENT.