CHAPTER 22

Comment down alot.........

-----------------------------

Third person pov-

Suga looked towards her confused but his eyes widened as soon as he realised that she is waiting for the slap.

"Yn"he called softly.
She slowly opened her eyes and looked towards him.

A few tears flowing from her eyes as she was terrified thinking that she will get a slap from him.

"Do you think that I was gonna slap you?"he asked and she nodded confused as she really thought that it's some kind of punishment that she will get as jungkook got the same.

"Come,sit here"he said pointing towards the bed and she quitely sat there and he Crouched down infront of her.

"Why you thought I was gonna slap you,kid?"he asked with a sad expression.

"O-oppa,you slapped k-kookie oppa s-so i-

"I was angry at that time,kiddo"he said sighing.

"Aren't you a-angry,right now?It was me not him"she said looking down.

"Even if I am I will never raise my hand on you"he said in a serious tone and yn nodded

"Did I scared you downstairs?"he asked softening his voice and expression again.

"N-no"she stuttered and he sighed.

"I am sorry,kiddo.I lost my cool,i already wasn't in a good mood and then that -
Uhh I am sorry,it won't happen again,i promise,I will never do something that will make you scared of me again."he said and yn nodded slowly.

"Y-you won't punish me,right?"she asked scared.

"I won't,kid"he said and she sighed in relief.

"I was scared"she admitted while looking down.

They heard a knock on the door and namjoon was standing looking at both of
them.

"What are you doing here,kid?"he asked coming towards her.

First,namjoon was worried when he saw yn in the suga's room as he thought Suga would have shouted at her as he isn't in his right senses right now,but he calmed down after seeing that Suga is calm and nowhere near shouting, crouched down consoling his little sister.

"N-nothing,I just want to tell the truth,"she said and Namjoon nodded.

"I know you didn't told me the whole truth,jungkook told me what exactly happened"namjoon said and yn gulped.

"I-i am sorry,I didn't want him to get in trouble,he already took the slap for me"she said stuttering.

"He isn't in trouble nor you are,I am letting this go this time but never and I mean never hide anything from me"he said sternly and she nodded.

"Words,kid"he sternly reminded her.

"I-i wont hide anything from you"she said holding her dress tightly.

"Ok,go back to your room"naamjoon ordered and she nodded and walked out of the room.

"You were hard on her just now,naamjoon.you scared the kid more than she already was."Suga said.

"She should know that she can't hide anything from me,anyway jungkook is feeling really low,talk to him"namjoon said.

"Poor kid,i slapped him for no reason"Suga said feeling guilty.

"Suga,Don't use violence infront of her again,she was shivering and utterly terrified when you slapped jungkook"namjoon ordered sternly as he can't see his little sister in that state again.