CHAPTER 12

note:-I am doing some changes in the book.
1st-I am changing yn's weak subject from English to Italian.
2nd-Jimin will teach her Italian.

-------------------------------------------------

As soon as naamjoon went in,principal stood up and welcomed him.
Naamjoon sat down on the chair infront of the principal and yn was standing beside naamjoon not knowing what to do?

"Sit down,kid"Naamjoon said without looking at her.
Yn sat down on the chair beside naamjoon.she looked towards naamjoon for a second and then quickly looked down.

His face was not showing any emotions.IT WAS COLD AND DARK.He was looking deadly calm,far more scary than he looks at home.Atleast sometimes he shows some emotions at home but now he was looking really intimidating.yn has never seen him like that,anyone that will saw him now will shiver in fear,it was that type of expression but the principal was calm like he is used to that expression now.Isnt he scared?yn thought.

Naamjoon and principal talked for sometime about yn's studies but she didn't heard anything.she was too lost in her thoughts.she didnt dared to look up and was looking down all the time.she was scared of this side of naamjoon.

"She missed her 1st class Mr.kim,she can attend her next classes"principal said.
"That would be good"naamjoon said with no emotion.

"Here is your schedule Miss Kim"principal said giving yn her schedule.
She was so lost and scared that she didn't realized that he was talking to her.

When she didn't replied naamjoon took the schedule from principals hand.
Principal shrugged knowing he had to handle one more disrespectful sibling of Kim.THE principal has already gone half mad because of Taehyung and jungkook and now he has one more Kim sibling to take care of.

"Yn"he called in stern tone and she came out of her thoughts and looked up towards naamjoon.
His eyes visibly softened when he looked towards her fearfull eyes.

"Your schedule"he said in slightly soft voice handling her schedule.

She took her schedule and again looked down.
Naamjoon frowned but didn't said anything not wanting to scold his sister infront of someone.

After a minute they heard a knock on the door and jungkook came in.

"Jungkook show your sister her class and after classes give her a tour of the university."naamjoon said back to his emotionless tone.

"OK hyung,let's go princess"jungkook said and yn ran out fast eager to go out of naamjoon's presence.

"I hope she won't be like taehyung and jungkook,Mr.kim"principal said.

"I am sure there wont be a problem.She is a polite kid"naamjoon said to the principal.

----------------------------------------------

"It was so scary in there"she mummbled as soon as she get out of the principals office.
"What happened,kiddo"jungkook asked looking worried at his sister's scared expressions.
"Nothing it's just that naamjoon oppa Was so scary.His voice held no emotions and his face was so dark and cold.I have never seen him like that."yn
Said.
Jungkook chuckled.

"Are you scared"he asked.

"What do you think?ofcource I am oppa.He looked so intimidating,I dont even want to think about getting on his bad side."yn said.

"Don't worry,No matter what you do,you will never be the one to be on his bad side"jungkook said.
Yn rolled her eyes at that.

"What?Don't forget hyung is still inside,do you want me to tell him that his little princess just rolled her eyes at her big brother"he said teasinly.