Part 4~ Secrets revealed

It was the end of the day and Elijah was playing in the music room, when Taylor walked in he stopped playing, she slammed her stuff down then sat in a chair "angry?" Taylor look at him "yes very.' she said, Elijah started playing again "would you like to talk about it?" Taylor looked at Elijah "no not really but to be honest I like you, your cool, even when I don't know you name."

Time skip - a week later (Friday)

Elijah like always was playing the piano and Taylor was listening, Elijah looked at the time "I have to get going." Taylor looked at him "awh man I was hoping to hear the rest of the song." When Elijah got to the door he said "here since I couldn't finish the song, wanna know a secret." Taylor looked at him, it had been more then a month, how they have been hanging out so Elijah thought it was time for her to know.

Elijah opened the door having the light shine on his face, and with a smile he said "my name Elijah nice of you to meet the real me." Elijah then left, leaving Taylor speechless.

At home Elijah was sitting on his bed when there was a knock on the door "come in!" He yelled looking down at his homework "hey." Elijah looked up from his homework "Taylor?" Taylor stepped forward as Elijah grabbed the homework and put it to the side, Taylor is now standing right Infront of Elijah, she sat down on his bed "I definitely think we got off on the wrong foot." Elijah scooted back "yeah." Taylor looked around"wow you have quite the room you have." Elijah looked around "yeah I guess." Taylor got up and walked over to his desk "who's that?" Taylor said as she pointed at a picture, Elijah looked over "that's my mom, she's the one that taught me how to play piano." Taylor looked at Elijah "I thought you taught yourself ?" Elijah looked at the floor "I lied." Taylor looked at the picture then back at Elijah "you take after her don't you, you look so alike just like a male version of her." Elijah looked at Taylor with tears starting to fill his eyes "y-yeah I guess." Taylor looked at him "oh my gosh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." She said walking to Elijah, then hugging him.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hey hope you enjoyed this sorry again for the short chapter

12/23/22

(419) words