Part 9~ baby sitting

A/n:
Hey so this chapter will be a little short, so I just wanted to let you know (⁠╭⁠☞⁠•́⁠⍛⁠•̀⁠)⁠╭⁠☞ let's go

It was the next day and Elijah was going to watch Blue and Lilly, when they got to his house, the were in awe after a minute of talking to Gwen she left for work, blue and Lilly were brought up to Elijah's room, he put random cartoons on if the wanted to watch and he put a plate of snacks out if they were hungry but other then that he just played with them.

Around noon Taylor came over unannounced and just walked in with out knocking "hey-" "who that lady." Lilly said running towards Elijah "her name is Taylor... What are you doing here?" Taylor walked in and shut the door "I came to see how you were doing, you seemed quite mad yesterday." Lilly looked at Elijah then Taylor "are you his girlfriend?" Elijah's eyes widen and Taylor started to blush "no he s just a friend." "Hmmm ok, mister can you chase me again?" Elijah started to blush as Taylor started laughing "sure." Elijah said then Lilly screamed "yay!" Before she started running, Elijah chasing after her "mister I'm tired." Elijah stopped running and Turned to Blue "alright go ahead and lay in my bed and I'll be there in a second." Blue nodded before laying in Elijah walked over and sat next to him, tucking him in before placing a kiss on blue's forehead, then walking to the couch where Lilly was and asking "what do you want to watch?" "Tinker bell please." She said before laying down, Elijah grabs a blanket and places it on her, then turning on Tinker bell.

Taylor sits at Elijah's desk "who are these and I didn't know you liked kids." Elijah smirked "you don't know allot of things about me." Taylor looked at him "your right, so tell me about yourself, like your real self." Elijah looked at Taylor "ok, my name is Elijah, I'm 15, I'm a antisocial, kid loving, piano playing lamo." Taylor looked like she was listening quite well, Elijah put lilly oh his bed then sat down in the couch.

Elijah had fed Lilly and blue when their mom came to pick the up, leaving Taylor and Elijah alone.

______________________________________
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey hope you enjoyed this short chapter, also sorry for the cliff hanger.

12/26/22

(413) words