Waking Up And Getting Together.

~Chapter 28~

Donovans P.O.V

She fell to the ground out of nowhere. It happened so fast I almost missed it. I rushed to her side and tried shaking her awake.
"Violet! Wake up!!" I whisper/shouted.
I started freaking out more after the unknown person had left. Everything that person said had scared the hell out of me. Nothing is going to happen to us. Nothing. After about fifteen minutes of shaking, shouting, anything that could possibly wake my mate.

Finally she came through and I crushed her to my arms.
"What's going on?" She mumbled into my chest groggily.
"You fainted again sweetheart.." I said softly.
She pulled away from my chest to look into my eyes.
"What's wrong? I can hear worry in your voice and see it in your eyes. " Confusion laced through her angelic voice.
"I think we should go see your dad and see if any other packs have gathered there." I stated loud enough for everyone to hear.
"Everyone except children and their mothers pack some clothes for the next couple says. We're going to stay at Violets old packs house. We need to get ready. I will protect you all with my whole being and so will your Luna. Hurry, we leave in half an hour." I said through the mind link to everyone.

Violet looked up at me with a scared look in her eyes with her lips parted slightly. She then snapped out of it and stood up.
"I expect you'll tell me the meaning of all this on our way there. Now let's get going. We still need to pack some clothes darling." She said bravely and held her hand out for me.

Violets P.O.V

We got into my truck and put our bags in the backseat.
"So this person walked into the pack house right after you fainted. She said,"
"It's coming. In two days time. Get ready. You might lose someone you dearly love. She is very powerful and you will need her to end the madness. A pack of rogues, a pack with werewolves that turn humans for fun and become evil. They must be stopped. Gather all warriors. You can't do this alone. Be careful."
When Donovan finished I had a bewildered look plastered on my face.
"Then she just left? Who does that? Where do we even know to go? What's going on? I'm not powerful! I can't do this!" I finished my rant and put my head in my head in my hands.
"Babe, stop worrying. We're just gonna go with it alright? We could be in real danger. But.. I have something to tell you.." He mumbled the last couple of words.

He slipped his right hand into my left hand and rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb.
"Well go on. Tell me what it is." I urged him on.
"The person had your scent all over them.. So either she has been watching you, or you're both connected somehow.." He stated carefully.
I sat quiet and nodded my head a couple times.

"Well I guess we'll hopefully find out." I sighed.

*after the car ride to Violets old pack*

I ran up the path to the front door. I burst through the door and went straight to my dads study. He was sitting at his desk and instantly looked at me.
"Daddy! We're in trouble! This person! Oh my and I fainted! I don-" I rambled until he cut my off.
"I know dear, I heard all about it. Your cousins pack, and other packs around us are here to help us. We're training tomorrow. They're all at the pack house, its pretty crowded. Go see them if you like. Everything will be okay honey." He said while pulling me into a hug.
I sighed and nodded.
"Thanks dad, I like knowing that we're all in this together." I said softly.