Chapter 7: the meeting

3rd person pov:
Today was the day that the pro hero's were gonna discuss the mission to rescue izuku. Hizashi and Aizawa were snuggled up in their bed until the annoying alarm clock started to beep.

Hizashi then stirred himself up and yawned, he then shook Aizawa, "sho time to wake up!". Aizawa groaned, "five more minutes.." he said trying to pull hizashi back to bed. "No we have a meeting to get to remember?" He nugged him.

"Okay.." Aizawa got up and rested his head on hizashis shoulder making hizashi smile. They  then got ready and ate breakfast, they then went to the car and drove off to sit night eyes agency, The meeting was being held there.

The couple then went inside and saw a lot of pro hero's like hawks, midnight, fat gum, mount lady, kamui woods, rock lock, ryuku, best jeanist, miriko, detective namusou and endeavour waiting.

Hizashi and shouta then sat on the ground waiting for the meeting to begin.They all then saw a door open and it was sir nighteyes assistant bubble girl telling us to come in.Everyone got up and went inside to the meeting room, they sat down and sir nighteye came in and started to talk.

"So we are gathered here today to talk about a really important case" sir nighteye said. "At January 14th, erauserhead and presentmic encountered the dangerous criminal that's apart of the league of villians, shigiraki" he said making everyone gasp.

"Eraserhead and present mic would you mind telling us the full story" he asked.

"Well me and mic were doing our daily patroal and suddenly a little boy bumped into us, he looked about 9-13 but anyways I tried to help him up but he got scared. He had a lot of bandages and bruises on him, just then shigiraki came and claimed to be his father but he doesn't look like his father but the boy looked scared and went with him. He then whispered that he needed help, that's all I know" shouta said.

Everyone looked worried, "why would shigiraki have a kid in the first place??" Rock lock asked. "Hmm maybe a prodigy?" Mount lady said. "No no shigiraki seamed a little abusive with the boy" hizashi added.

"Alright describe how the boy looks like" sir nighteye said. "Well he had green fluffy hair, freckles, he had devil horns, tail, and wings on him, he had a ton of bruises on him, he had bandages on him, he had this big metal collar, and he probably have hetocromia because he has one green eye and the other is black." Hizashi explained.

"Wait.." hawks said. "What??" Endeavour said annoyedly.

"What if he's a test subject..?". Then it hit them all, "t-that seems logical" ryuku stuttered.
"Hawks does have a point, there's a possibility that the boy was taken in by shigiraki" sir night eye said.

"But why would they do that?!" Fat gum said angerly said. "I believe they were trying to turn him into a nomu" endeavour said.

"What's that?" Mount lady asked. "A nomu is when a person has to much forced quirks which turns them into a monster".

"Why the hell would they use a kid for that?!" Miriko said. "I don't know" kamui woods said.

"Okay now how are we gonna find them?" Best jeanist asked. "We can ask people around town if they seen them?" Mount lady said.

"No that will take to long, instead we should track them" midnight said.

"Show off.." mount lady pouted.

"Good idea I'll have my team on that!" Namosau said.

"Okay we will commence the mission in one week-" "HOLD ON, THIS KID IS CLEARLY IN DANGER AND YOU WANT US TO WAIT A WEEK?!" Fat gum interrupted nighteye.

"Yeah, we need to give namosaus team some time and we need to figure out our rescue strategy" shouta said.

Fat gum furiously sat down grumbling to himself. They then started to come up with a rescue plan, once they were finished they all went home.

Hizashi and shouta were snuggled up together in their bed, hizashi was enjoying the moment while shouta looked on edge.

Hizashi noticed, "something up sho?".

"No no it's just I'm worried for that boy, he looks so young and he must be suffering a lot" shouta said.

Hizashi frowned, he then pulled shouta closer to him. "It's okay sho we WILL save him no matter what!". Shouta gave him a soft smile.

"Alright I'm sleepy let's sleep now" shouta said closing his eyes, "goodnight sho" "goodnight mic".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im Sorry for Not posting for a while, I had the big presentation to work on and I also was having big writers block so yeah! Anyways I hope you have a great day/night and check out my other book! Byee! ✌️

Word count: 806