Chapter 8: Commence the mission!

3rd person pov:
It was a Saturday morning, usually people would be just relaxing all day enjoying their day off but Not for the pros.

They all woke up super early for the mission and got ready, they were all waiting in a forest that was near the leagues base.

Namosau's team were able to track the leagues base from a high technology device that's attached to someone, the pros were waiting until they heard the magic words.

"Let the mission commence!" Sir nighteye yelled for everyone to hear clearly. They then moved out, they started to run fastly to the base.

Meanwhile with the league

Shigraki walked in the bar where all the other villians were and sat down infront of Kurogiri who was polishing a glass cup. "Hello master shigiraki" he said pouring his regular drink.

"Hey" he took the glass from his hands and started to drink. "Toga heads up it's your turn to teach the brat" shigraki said. "Aww whats the point? He's to smart now and now I can't even get a little blood from him!" Toga said annoyedly.

"Then train him". "I hate to admit it but he's kinda stronger than me so whats even the point??" Toga said.

"Ugh whatever then!!" Shigraki shouted in frustration.

"Your such a grouch" dabi whispered to him. Shigraki gritted his teeth and turned the glass cup into ashes. "I think that-" twice was about to say something but they all heard a knock on the door.

"Hey I have a pizza delivery!" They heard Someone Say, they all looked confused.

"Hah just kidding" they heard the person say, next thing you know the door blew off hitting the wall infront of it and hero's pounced inside.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Shigraki yelled. The hero's then divided into two teams, kamui woods, mount lady, endeavour, best jeanist, and ryuku stayed behind and fought the villians and midnight, present mic, Erasuerhead, rock lock, miriko, fat gum, and sir night eye ran into the hallways.

Team 2 we're running in the hallways taking a sneak peak of each door, they were gonna take a turn when suddenly two nomus appeared.

"You guys go! Me, fat gum, and rock lock will hold off them!" Miriko yelled before pouncing to the nomus.

Midnight, present mic, eraserhead, and sir nighteye nodded and ran past them, they then checked all the doors but nothing was there.

Mic then noticed a door that said 'caution, Experiment 008 inside'.

"Guys check this out!"mic said. They ran to mic and looked at the door, "this has to be it!" Midnight said. She then tried to open the door but there were complicated locks on it making it impossible to open.

They were trying to break it open until mic got frustrated and moved everyone away, he then took a deep breathe and letted out a big scream using her quirk making the door burst down.

They then saw a boy shaking in the corner trying to hide himself, "hey hey I'm sorry if we scared you" mic said slowly approaching him.

Izuku then got scared and used one of his quirks to make a sheild covering himself. Mic backed away, eraserhead them slowly approached him. He then kneeled down to his level.

"Hey if you don't feel comfortable then it's okay but can you please let us say something?" He said softly. Izuku hesitated but he took down the sheild, "thank you, we are hero's remeber? We are here to rescue you okay?" He said. Izukus eyes then widen.

"Yes will you let us help you" nighteye said nicely. Izuku hesitated but he nodded, "o-okay.." he said turning off his quirk.

He tried to walk up to them but he stumbled back, his choker and a chain stuck to the wall. "I'll do this" midnight said. She then got a grip of the chain and ripped it off.

"Woah.." Izuku muttered. "Okay kid hold my hand and we will get your out of here" shouta lended his hand out, izuku then slowly took it and they walked to the bar to See shigraki, toga, spinner, Mr. Compress, twice, dabi, and Kurogiri tied in kamui woods bark.

The pros and the villians were panting heavily, they had a hard battle with each other. Shigraki then glanced at Izuku and immediately screamed, "008 WHAT ARE
YOU DOING THERE STANDING LIKE A IDIOT?! GO ATTACK THEM!!". Izuku got scared and hid behind the pros.

He tried to take the controller out but it was taken out of his hands by Aizawa, he crushed it with his foot. Shigiraki got incredibly angry.

Shigiraki then demanded Kurogiri to make a portal to teleport himself out of kamui woods branches.

Shigraki then touched the floor with 10 fingers and the whole place collapses. The building was falling apart. Izuku looked terrified, shouta grabbed on to izuku and used his scarf to get down saftley.

The pros managed to get down, they then saw the villians disapeer into the purple fog.

The hero's were panting, shouta then saw izuku fall asleep. "The mission was a success..!" Nighteye cheered. They then saw the paramedics come in and help the pros.

They then putted the unconscious izuku on the ambulance bed, shouta didnt want to leave the poor kid again so he went with him. What a night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if that was bad, im still having writers block and I got nothing. So anyways have a good day/night! Byee! ✌️

Word count: 891