𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 - 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗼

𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗹𝘂𝗸𝗮! 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹!

☆

𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 : 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗼
𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲 : 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁

          "𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗬𝗔𝗡𝗚! 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗥𝗘 you doing in my room?!" you whisper screamed as you jumped from your boyfriends unexpected presence. 

"what? i can't spend some time with the love of my life?" he asked as he ran his fingers through his hair, a small smirk plastered on his face in amusement. 

"you know my brother wouldn't like it if he knew- in fact does he even know you're here?" you suddenly panicked. 

"of course he knows i'm here love, but what's wrong? you seem stressed." he patted the spot next to him on your bed as a gesture for you to join him. "did i do something wrong?" 

you shook your head as you tried to keep your frustration from bubbling over. "i just- never mind. i think you should leave, if my brother finds out he won't take it well and-"

"hey, hey," taeyang said as he got up quickly, walking over to you and caressing your face sweetly. "don't worry my love, if him finding out about us stresses you out so much...we can end things if it makes you feel better." 

"no- no! that's not what i meant- i'm just worried." you shakily took his hands in yours as you tried to calm yourself down. "i don't ever want to end things with you, i promise."

taeyang let out a small sigh of relief as a small smile spread across his face. "i don't ever want that either sweetheart." he placed a gentle kiss on your forehead. "but i hate to see you so stressed over all of this. why can't we just tell him anyways?" 

"you know how possessive and over protective he is of me, and if he found out i was dating someone- let alone his best friend..." you failed to finish your sentence as your mind filled with thoughts of how furious your brother would be, not just with you but with taeyang. "i love my brother but i don't understand why he has to be so protective over me."

taeyang pulled you into a hug that you couldn't help but melt into, clinging to him so tightly as if you would lose him if you didn't. "don't worry about it sweetheart, it will all be okay. let's just forget about it for now- okay?" 

you nodded slowly into the hug. 

"i think you should sleep, it's late and you've been stressed lately." he said as he ushered you slowly towards your bed. "i can't take you out on a date tomorrow if you're too tired to get up, now can i?" he said as he tucked you in. 

"stay for a bit more?" you asked in an almost whisper, too afraid to let him go so quickly. 

he smiled at your sudden clinginess. "i'm not going anywhere my love."

- january 16th, 2023

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝘁𝘆