𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝗯𝘂𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 - 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 (𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱)

𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 @simp4yoongiiii 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴! 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗹𝘂𝗸𝗮!

☆

𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 : 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹
𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲 : 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲

          𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗𝗡'𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣 but shiver as the wind whipped around your ears sending multiple chills down your spine, your hands grasping your sweater tightly as you shook violently from the cold. You had been waiting at the bus stop for nearly five minutes and yet you were so sure you would freeze to death before the bus would even arrive. The wind whistled in your ears again as you listened to the howl of the night wind and the chattering of your teeth, silently praying the bus would turn the corner the next second or so. 

You mentally cursed as you felt a drop of rain fall on the top of your head, not stopping the groan of misery from escaping your lips as it started to pour heavily down on you. 

Could you get any luckier? 

Apparently not, as the following second a loud crack of thunder shocked you to the bone and sent you tripping face first into a rain puddle making you almost scream from frustration. 

"Are you okay?" A soft voice asked as it suddenly stopped raining around you. 

You looked up and saw a boy holding an umbrella over your shivering self, a concerned look across his face. "No." You barely managed out as your teeth were chattering. "But thank you." You managed a weak smile as you stood up slowly. 

"Have you been waiting for the bus?" He asked as he observed your surroundings and pieced the pieces together. 

You nodded slowly as you wrapped your arms around yourself once again. "Yeah, but I don't think it's coming." 

He nodded slowly before taking off his coat and handing it to you, confusion filling your mind as you cocked your head to the side in question. "Do you need help putting it on?" A breathy laugh escaped his lips as he saw your obvious confusement. 

"No! I'm just- don't you need it?" You asked as you observed the boy. Sure he was more prepared for the sudden weather than you were but you didn't want to rob him from his jacket either. 

"Don't worry about me, you need it more." He said as he pointed out your once again shivering body. "Promise me you'll get home safely?" 

You nodded as you slipped on the jacket, a small smile spreading across your face as you inhaled his comforting scent. "Thank you. Really." 

"Of course." He nodded and turned to leave making you frown in dismay. 

"Wait!" You stopped him. "May I have your name? Before you leave I mean." You stuttered out.

He smiled at your nervousness as he faced you. "Shota. Haku Shota."

- january 20th, 2023

𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱! 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻, 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗺𝗲 𝗮 𝘁𝗼𝗻! 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿!