𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀 - 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 (𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱)

𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴! 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰us 𝗶𝗺 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆!

☆

𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 : 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹
𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲 : 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲

          The vast array of flowers as you sifted your way throughout the flower shop, the calming scent of each blossom sending you feeling as if you were on a cloud. 

"What are you looking for?" The boy behind the counter asked as he observed your dreamlike state. 

What were you really looking for? You had sort of absentmindedly wandered into the store and started taking in the atmosphere and now you were standing there clueless on your next move. 

"I don't know. Not yet, at least." You finally managed to get out. 

The boy hummed in response. "Are you getting them for yourself or for another?" 

"What?" 

"The flowers." He pointed to the variety of flowers.

"Oh, right." Your face flushed. "For myself." 

He nodded before pulling out a notepad. "Do you have a favorite flower? I'd be more than happy to arrange a bouquet for you." 

You scanned the shelves once again. "I...I don't know a thing about flowers honestly." You admitted shyly making him smile. 

"I can pick for you if you'd like." He laughed lightly as he saw your nervous look ease away. 

"Please do, I'd appreciate that very much." You smiled at him. You watched in awe as he quickly got to work on your bouquet, his hands carefully placing each and every flower perfectly before tying them in a ribbon of your favorite color leaving you astonished. You inspected the bouquet closer leaving you even more surprised as you noticed each flower in your favorite colors, the bouquet finished with a single purple rose in the middle. "This is amazing." You could barely speak. 

He blushed at your comment before handing you the bouquet. "You can have it. For free I mean." 

You shook your head instantly. "You put so much work into this, I can't do that!" 

"I want you to have it." He looked down as his cheeks flushed red. "Truly."

You couldn't help but blush too as you finally accepted the bouquet, your hands slightly brushing his as you did so. "Thank you so much- I really can't thank you enough." 

He smiled as he saw your genuine appreciation. "Will...you come again?" 

You nodded as yet another blush crept across your face. "Of course." 

- january 28th, 2023