Chapter 211

#211

Four days before leaving for the United States, as expected, Natalie Grace Gordon visited me. It seems that she was caught by Kim Chan-young snooping around the company.

Kim Chan-young hid her in his house.

It wasn't until dark that I could go to see her.

"That scared me."

Natalie Grace, who was drinking, dropped her cup in surprise when I suddenly appeared.

"Why don't you use the door........"

Then she closed her mouth tightly.

She has a look on her face asking what she would do.

Well, it's convenient because I don't have to explain why.

"Why did you come?"

I asked directly.

At the dorm, the members were busy packing their things to go to America.

I had to get out of here quickly because I just took advantage of them being preoccupied, so I had to go back quickly.

"I'm busy, so just keep your business simple and go."

Then Natalie Grace frowned to the point of looking ferocious.

"Do you do this to a person who risked her life to come?"

It's none of my business.

The moment you carved that magic circle into your body, your life didn't belong to you anymore...

"If you're going to force it, I'll just go."

When you keep insisting on something that won't work out and you're trying to do it, it's called forcing yourself.

In fact, I can roughly guess why this woman came to see me. No, I thought she would definitely come. Because I made it like that.

"I'm not trying to force it. So...... talk to me."

Natalie Grace held me tight when I tried to turn.

Her face is full of urgency.

Then, at once, we got to the main point.

It seems that this person, like me, hates messy things. Or the situation is urgent.

"The tracking magic has disappeared."

I didn't react much to her words. Then Natalie Grace narrowed her brows.

"Did you know?"

After examining my face carefully, she finally came up with a valid guess.

"No, you made it that way? You erased the tracking magic."

A strange excitement filled Natalie Grace's eyes.

The tip of her voice also trembled thinly.

"The reason you touched the magic circle that day wasn't to kill me, I can't believe it..."

"So you're saying it's good? You mean you don't like it?"

Natalie Grace is not ready to answer my question.

But she already knew the answer.

On the plane that day, I deleted some of Natalie Grace's magic circles. A very diverse and complex magic was contained within the magic circle, but some of them were erased.

Of course, I erased the tracking magic first.

The human called the master seemed to be watching over this woman with a tracking magic. It meant that she is such an important person. But Natalie Grace didn't seem happy about that.