Chapter 218

#218

Timothy Gordon's car pulled out of Dallas and drove a little further.

Almost an hour and a half after leaving the venue, Timothy Gordon remains silent, perhaps intentionally trying to create tension.

The lights of the city disappeared before I knew it and we ran down a dark road without a streetlight.

When I saw an American movie, there was a murder case on a road like this.

Throw the body anywhere along the road. Then the police find it by chance years later.

Well, if you have to, you can just abandon the old man on the side of the road like this.

Even if the police found it, it wouldn't be a crime because he didn't exist legally.

Anyway, just as I was thinking about that, the car pulled out of the road and drove slowly down the narrow road.

It seems to have already arrived.

"Is there anyone else you invited besides me?"

He looked out the window and said.

Then Timothy Gordon opened his mouth.

"He's here first."

what. Devil King, I haven't heard from you for several days, did you come first? The impression was written in verse.

"It's all here."

Before I knew it, the car entered a well-polished gray stone road. The car came to a stop in front of a pergola-draped front door around a huge fountain.

Someone opened the car door.

"It's not even a hotel. Is there a bellboy?"

A young man in a red uniform bowed respectfully as I got out of the car.

Of course he has a ring on his finger. I looked up at the old master's house.

What is this, not a house but a fortress? Or a castle?

It was built solidly with the same stones as the floor material.

"Come this way."

Timothy Gordon stepped out of the car and stepped on the stone steps.

I glanced around and hurriedly followed Timothy Gordon.

After walking for a while down the red carpeted hallway, a woman in a red maid uniform greeted us in front of a large door.

"I'm waiting for you."

Then she first disappeared inside the door.

to come in the door. Without hesitation, I stepped forward. no, i was trying to

Timothy Gordon suddenly tugged at my arm.

How dare you touch me like this. I frowned and looked at Timothy Gordon crookedly.

Then, after clearing his throat a couple of times, Timothy Gordon let go of my arm.

"Be, be careful, be careful."

suddenly? After leaving it like that?

It was when he came to the dorm a few days ago.

Not by his master's order, but of his own free will, he came to me and asked about Natalie Grace.

At first, I thought it was because he was trying to find his wife.

But Natalie Grace was not Timothy Gordon's wife. She is the wife of an old master and has a magic circle engraved on her body. Master's wife and direct possession.