Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The visitor was dressed in a low-key and simple manner, but he couldn't hide his high-end temperament. He wore a pair of silver-framed glasses, and his eyes hidden under the lenses seemed to be naturally smiling.

It makes people feel good when they look at it.

Zheng Anxing quickly waved to him, and jokingly said, "Why is your majesty free to come today?"

The other party is the actor who played the King of Bang Cao Shijing in the movie, named Yuan Jifei.

Yuan Jifei approached with a smile, glanced at Qin Li, and said, "I have nothing to do at the hotel, so I came to visit General Song's squad."

Qin Li looked like he was smiling or not, and said, "The crew hasn't scheduled any of your scene for two days, so it looks like you're having a good time."

Yuan Jifei raised his brows, "It's easier than you."

Ji Li sat in his seat and silently observed the visitor, The contents of the book automatically emerged in his mind—Yuan Jifei is one of the few actors with both strength and popularity, and has also won the best actor. In the later period, he collaborated with the protagonist Ji Yunqi in a movie, which contributed to the relationship between the two as a teacher and a friend.

Yuan Jifei noticed this gaze, and moved his gaze to Ji Li.

Zheng Anxing introduced him, "This is Song Zhao's actor, Ji Li. No, this kid is very talented in acting, and he has never been afraid to play with Qin Li before. It's a pity that the two of you don't have an opponent scenes."

After filming these few scenes, Zheng Anxing liked Ji Li from the bottom of his heart, and when he saw a familiar actor now, he immediately blew it away.

Ji Li smiled slightly and stood up, "Hello, Teacher Yuan."

According to the current qualifications of the original owner, he had to call 'Teacher' when meeting everyone.

"Hello, I know you." Yuan Jifei nodded at him.

"You know me?" Ji Li didn't understand.

"I heard from the staff this morning that a new actor has arrived, and had a one-time play with Qin Li last night."

Yuan Jifei glanced at the fellow screenwriter, "Sister Fang and I are very curious, look at this morning's announcement sheet There's still your part in the show, so we discuss and come over to see it together."

Qin Li took a sip of the water handed by his assistant, and said with a smile, "Are you not here to visit my class, but to see Ji Li?"

"Why, are you jealous?" Yuan Jifei asked.

Before this movie, he and Qin Li had collaborated twice. They are already old friends, and they can make any jokes.

Qin Li said slowly, "Then you can go."

Seeing the joke interaction between the two, the crew members laughed together, and Ji Li followed suit.

Zheng Anxing said, "It's no longer the case, you and Teacher Chen Fang have come at the right time, and our end will be the highlight of the Song Brothers."

It is also the last scene of Song Zhao's role.

Ji Li thought of the complexity of the next scene, and wanted to allow enough time to brew his emotions, "Director, if there is nothing else, I'll go and rest first."