Chapter 39

Chapter 39

As a director, Wang Zhang has his own leadership model. Under his leadership, the crew quickly got on the right track.

In addition to the friendship line between the three male protagonists, the love line of the movie "Time Traveler" naturally revolves between the male and female protagonists.

The heroine Fang Yitian, played by Chang Shiran, is a transfer student. During the first mock exam at the beginning of school, she was arranged by the Office of Academic Affairs in the classroom with the lowest grades.

Coincidentally, she sat behind the hero Cheng Yu, and just like that, the two had their first communication in their lives.

Fang Yitian is good-looking, well-behaved, and she speaks in a soft and waxy accent, and almost every sound falls on Cheng Yu's heart.

Cheng Yu's reputation in school is not good, he is lonely and wild, he is a bad student who can risk his life to fight, but no one knows that Fang Yitian just likes this 'crazy' boy.

On the surface, the two are a bad boy and a good girl who have nothing to do with each other; behind the scenes, it is the throbbing of clasping fingers and a light kiss on the forehead.

But in youth, there are always some accidents that come unexpectedly.

Cheng Yu has caused too many troubles outside the school for Brother Yang. One day, the enemy came to the door and threatened the elderly couple who adopted Cheng Yu.

Cheng Yu's grandfather was so angry that he died of a heart attack on the spot, and his terrified grandma passed away soon after... The death of the second elder dealt a fatal blow to the male protagonist Cheng Yu.

No one can grow up overnight.

For the first time, the boy's world tasted the taste of complete collapse. Holding a long knife, he thought of taking revenge in the most extreme way, but was stopped by Fang Yitian and others who rushed over.

In the quiet night, the girl stood on her tiptoes, gently covered the boy's eyes filled with hatred and despair, and murmured softly.

"Ayu, you said that you would marry me when I graduate from college?"

"I'll tell you the answer now, and I'll wait for you."

Because of this promise, Cheng Yu dropped the knife and was taken out of his emotions by his favorite girl holding his hands.

——————————

In addition to the roles of the hero and heroine, the role of the second actor, Fang Huai, is equally exciting.

Under Fang's mother's deadly oppression day after day, Fang Huai finally collapsed completely, and the most intense quarrel ever broke out between mother and son.

In front of him, Fang's mother aggressively cut her own wrist with scissors. Facing the dripping blood, Fang Huai went from shock to wry smile, and finally indifferent.

Naturally, Fang's mother did not die, and Fang Huai finally knelt in front of the hospital bed numbly begging for forgiveness under the joint efforts of the neighbors. And there is always a scar in his heart that has not healed.

On the day of the college entrance examination, he went out under the ardent expectation of his mother, and then disappeared without a trace.