I cant show emotion so i feel it.

READ THIS!TW: there's going to be a part of SH in this I will label it to let you know when it will happen. End disclaimer.

3 weeks later.Wednesdays POV: I decided to write on my type writer because I haven't in a while ever since that night happened I haven't gotten anything done. I get my type writer out of its case and set it gently on my desk I pull out the chair and sit in it and push it forward so I can get closer. I roll my sleeves up on my shirt and put my hands up I wait for a idea to come to mind but I have nothing I usually write about my novel but that's done I look around my room and decide to clean a bit instead to take all this pain off my mind and pretended it doesn't exist.

I pick up all of Enids stuff she left on the floor and organized it on my shelf since she doesn't go in her room It's been very quiet because Enid is with Yoko today doing who knows what. I look around the room and I see a candle that's not lit I go into my draw and take out my matches to light it.

TW ITS THE PART OF SH: I swipe it a couple of times on the box and it matches i light the candle on and I watch the flame trickle out and into smoke I light one more and I put my finger above the flame then the palm of my hand.

I get closer to the flame with my hand I feel it burn and blister I scrunch my face a little the flame goes out and into smoke I flip my hand over and look at the mark it left it had a big red mark and my skin is flakey and raw from my skin blistering off of my left hand.

End of TW.

Enids POV: as I get home I walk into Wednesdays room and see she is staring at her hand.

"What are you doing wends" I said laughing not knowing what she was doing.

"Nothing" Wednesday puts per hand down by her side palm facing the wall.

"Okay? Hey I got you something" I said putting my bags down on the bed.

Wednesday walks towards me with hesitation I open the bag and grab out a black bat plushie.

(This is the plushie)

"Here ya go" I said handing it to her with a smile widened across my face.

"Thank you pup" Wednesday said holding and looking at it.

There's that word again PuP it gets me to blush but not that much anymore its good though because that means I'm getting over here I think.

"Do you like it!" I said asking her excitedly.

"I love it Sinclair" Wednesday said grabbing my hand with her right which is weird because she is left handed.

Guess I'm not getting over Wednesday anytime soon because my face is cherry red at this point. I'm surprised if she doesn't say anything about it.

"How are you and snake boy" Wednesday said letting go of my hand and sitting down on her bed.

"Oh we broke up" I said with a numb expression because that's how I feel.

"I'm sorry to hear" Wednesday said with a small smirk.

"It's fine I didn't like him anyway anymore he also likes dudes now I guess" I said walking right into a trap I didn't want to be in.

"And what about you why did guy want to break up with him?" Wednesday said still holding her bat.

If I lie then she will know I'm lying but if I tell the truth she will think I'm weird.

"Ohhhhh just because I didn't like him anyymoree" I said with a high pitched voice and nervous laugh.

"Stop lying." Wednesday said getting straight to the point.

"Fine but promise you won't freak out or anything" I said looking at the floor.

"Okay I promise" Wednesday said with a serious face .

Wednesdays POV:
When I heard Enid say she broke up with Ajax I was relieved not just because I don't like him but because I have a liking in her. After she clearly lied to me she became very serious.

"Okay I promise" I said telling the truth.

"Well I think I-i might like girls?" Enid said asking me like I could give her permission.

"Well I support you no matter what" I said shocked because she was just dating a male.

"Thank you wends" Enid said jumping on me to hug me.

I would usually force her off of me but it seems she needs this and I do to I like getting hugs from her she takes all my worries away.

My phone goes off with a text message and Enid let's go of me whoever just ruined this I will murder them and I don't lie only when I have to.

She looks at my phone and looks back at me and hands me my phone.

"It's Xavier" Enid said with a very nervous laughter.

"Here tell him to leave me alone I'm sick of him" I said handing her my phone.

Enids POV: I'm thrilled to tell Xavier that but why I thought she liked him.

"What do you want me to say" I said confused.

"Tell him I said stop texting me.... I like someone else anyways" Wednesday said looking at me making direct eye contact.

"Who is this other boy" I said in a jokingly way but I'm very serious.

"Who said it was a boy?" Wednesday said in a sarcastic way so I thought nothing of it.

But I texted Xavier "hey this is Enid Wednesday said stop flirting with her she likes someone else🤷‍♀️"

He replies with a very weird text as if I didn't just text him something opposite.

"It's me isn't 😎"

"BOY BYE DID YOU NOT JUST READ THE OTHER TEXT💀✋"

"Oh..."

Back to Enid:That was the last of the conversation because how am I supposed to respond to oh.. like bffr.

"So is it a girl or no" I said asking like the tenth time because I want to know the truth.

"If I tell you will you leave me alone" Wednesday said putting her book down.

"Yes" I said very strictly.

"Yes it's a girl" Wednesday said putting her hand behind her back.

"OMG YOUR FRUITY TOO?" I said extremely loudly on accident.

"Will you shut up" Wednesday said putting her hands up.

I see a big red spot with blisters and flakey skin around it.

"What happened?" I said jumping up from the bed.

"I burned my self on the stove no big deal" Wednesday said snatching her hand away from me.

"Oh okay." I had a feeling she was lying but she looked pretty mad at me so I ignored it.

Editors note again:(I had to get rid of Xavier one way or another not sorry because he is a weirdo 😘)