CHAPTER 11

Danna's POV

Staring at my reflection in the mirror I couldn't believe that this gorgeous woman I was staring right at was me.

I looked so different from my usual self not only was I beautiful I felt and looked like a godness my wedding gown was stunning designed by Valentino. It was an off shoulder gown that hugged me tight from my breasts down to my waist it was gorgeous even though this marriage is a contract I still wanted my dream wedding dress and I'm obsessed with off shoulder.

The make-up artist did an amazing job with my face I told her I wanted natural and she did exactly that she's really good at what she does. Everything from my dress,the make-up, jewelery, hairstyle and heels was all done by Mrs Jennifer.

She was so happy that her first born son is getting married so she wanted to go all out on her first daughter in-law and I decided to let her I couldn't say no I didn't have it in me to do that.

Today was the day I officially become Mrs Aron Mondragon I was so nervous and I hope they don't notice it.

Isabella was my maid of honor and Emily my bridesmaid there were the only two woman whom are close to me and the only one's I can trust.

"You look so beautiful my love" my mom said with teary eyes she was getting emotional now

"Thank you mom,but you look even more beautiful" I said kissing her on the cheek

"The bride is the one who is more beautiful then everyone on her wedding she's a queen that stands out and that today is you my dear" she said if I didn't have make-up on I was surely gonna cry my has always had her way with words

"You gonna make me cry momma" I told her

"Sorry to interrupt the mother and daughter moment, but we have to go now darlings" my wedding said

Mrs Jennifer wanted everything perfect so she hired the best wedding planner in the city. Juliana Reyes was is the best of the best she has worked with many celebrities and high ranked people, but the two things her clients love about her is that one she is good at what she does and secondly she respects the client's confidential rule.

Aron made her sign a contract that she will not by any chance reveal who Mrs Mondragon is if she does she will have to the face law.

The drive to the church was so quick and before we knew it we had arrived. Isabella and Emily helped me out of the car,the groom was already inside the church along with our close friends and family.

Soon ave maria started playing Isabella walked in first along with Adian who was the best man I noticed that Aidan couldn't keep his eye's of Isabella. Then Emily and Ivan followed Ivan was the groomsman we both had two two.

Then finally it was my turn I linked my hand around my mom's arm my mom was the one walking me down the aisle it was either her or no one she is the only person who has that right. Reaching the alter my mom hugged Aron and kissed him on the cheek she took my hand and placed it on his then went to take her seat next to Mrs Jennifer.

My hands felt so small on his big ones, when I raised my head up to look at him I nearly chocked on my saliva he looked so handsome, he was a Greek God, the way his muscles moved in that Armani suit, his jawline everything about him screamed perfection.

The priest started with the progam and ten minutes later he began with the vows.

"Will the couple say their own vows or will they repeat after me" the priest asked

"We will repeat after you" Aron answered

"Okay then I will begin with you Aron" the priest said

"I'll read the vows out loud then you will say them to Danna"

The priest read out the vows and it was time for Aron to repeat them looking deep into my eyes

"In the name of God,I, Aron Mondragon, take you,Danna Rodriguez to be wife,to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse,for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until parted by death. This is my solemn vow" Aron said sliding the diamond ring on my matrimonial left hand finger

"Your turn Miss Danna"

"In the name of God, I, Danna Rodriguez, take you,Aron Mondragon to be my husband, to have and hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until parted by death. This is my solemn vows" I said placing the wedding arm band on his matrimonial left  hand finger

"By the power invested in me I now in the name God pronounce you Husband and Wife"

"You may now kiss the bride" the priest said

Oh my God I had forgotten that we would have to kiss, we didn't talk about this neither did he mention it. I was nervous this was going to be my kiss and to be honest I didn't know how to kiss judging by the look on his face he could tell I was nervous.

He slowly bent down to my level,grabbed my cheeks and smashed his lips on to mine then backed away it didn't even last a minute, but I'm glad he did cause I wasn't ready to embrass my self and my cheeks were already red.

"You may now take your first walk as Mr & Mrs Mondragon"

Aron picked me up bridal style and we made our way outside the church meanwhile Lucas who I learned was Aron's cousin was taking pictures of us since he was a photographer by profession. He captured every moment.

Getting inside the car we made our way to the photo venue where we will be taking our wedding pictures then after that will head to the reception where we will celebrate and have fun.

Don't forget to vote and comment. 😘💕