Nine

Jennie's POV:

Are you fucking serious?

For a few seconds, Jennie considered ignoring it, but she had learned better. "One second.." She mumbled bitterly as she stood up and grabbed her shirt, thanking the heavens it was oversized and she could get away with wearing it without shorts.

She looked out the peep-hole, and spotted some guy she had never seen in her life, wearing a leather jacket and jeans, and looking too much like he had stolen his outfit from the costume closet for Grease.

Rolling her eyes, Jennie opened the door. "Can I help y-" All of a sudden, someone turned from the side of the door, holding a camera.

Instinctively, Jennie lifted a hand to cover her face and another to cover the camera. "Jennie, what was that noise? Who's in there with you?"

"I'm gonna call hotel security, how the hell did you get in here?" Jennie stepped back inside and tried to hide herself, because hello, she wasn't wearing pants.

Finally, she slammed the door and walked towards the hotel phone. "Someone's getting fired.." She muttered.

"Jennie? What's wrong.."

Too enraged to answer, Jennie violently hit the button to call the front desk. "Hi, this is room 802. My management told you to make sure no one with a camera comes up here, and I was just attacked by someone from the media, and now there are going to be pictures all over every magazine within a few days. So basically, you fucked up. Bye." She slammed the phone down, and returned to Lisa. "Where were we?"

"Jennie... I- Should I leave?"

"Actually, that's probably the exact opposite of what you should do, considering if you walk out, you'll probably be bombarded, too."

"So.."

"So, we should just ignore it, get back to what we're doing, and deal with it all tomorrow." Jennie replied, engaging in another fervent kiss, hoping Lisa wouldn't respond with any questions. And she didn't.

THE NEXT DAY

Lisa's POV:

Lisa woke up, feeling the best kind of soreness you could feel. She smiled, and looked over at Jennie, who had her held in a tight embrace.

Funny. I never really pegged Jennie for the cuddling type..

Then again, I never really pegged her as the type to fuck a fan, either. All of the memories from the previous night came rushing back to her, including the one about the paparazzi.

Don't think about it. Pushing those negative thoughts out of her head, Lisa cuddled into Jennie's embrace and looked up at her, realizing that there was no way she was going to be able to fall back asleep, because her inner fangirl had been re-awoken, and she was in Jennie Kim's arms.

She was really beautiful. Like, really beautiful. Way more than the pictures suggested. Her makeup had worn off during their activities, and her hair was messy, with it's natural waves perfectly accented. Her mouth was slightly agape, and you could see her perfectly white teeth through it.

Her eyelashes were long and her eyebrows were so perfectly shaped that she almost couldn't believe that they were real. Her skin was like spotless porcelain, but she had some freckles on the upper-bridge of her nose that were only visible if you were close as Lisa was, and all she could think was that they were the cutest things she had ever seen.

Her collarbones were so perfectly accentuated, that Lisa couldn't resist the urge to run her pointer finger along one.

Surprisingly, she saw Jennie's dawn eyes flutter open, and Lisa gasped at the shock. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." Lisa whispered in her sleepy-voice.

Jennie chuckled, "I've been awake for a while, I just wanted to see how long you were planning on looking at me." Lisa giggled shyly, and ducked her head down when she blushed.

Wait, your naked, don't duck your head.

Remembering that, Lisa looked back up right away. And, of course, Jennie smirked. Ignoring it, Lisa snuggled back into Jennie's shoulder and closed her eyes.

Jennie's POV:

No. No, stop this, Jennie. Stop getting butterflies. You don't get butterflies. Butterflies imply affection, and you don't do affection. Stop.

"Lily.. As much as I'd love to lay here and cuddle all day, we need to hatch a plan to get out..." She noticed the look on her face, "And yes, I mean both of us." Jennie watched Lisa giggle and couldn't contain her smile. "Let's get up.. I have clothes you can borrow."

Reluctantly, she detached herself from the younger girl and got out of bed.

Immediately, she missed the contact and was tempted to jump back in bed and tell her that she changed her mind and they were going to cuddle all day. Instead, she walked over to her suitcase and pulled out a white camisole crop top with navy blue polka dots and a pair of high-waisted shorts and tossed them to her. "I'll even let you wear my leather jacket." Jennie winked as Lisa picked up her underwear and bra from where Jennie had threw them.

Jennie changed into a dark, flowery skirt and a cream, lace top with a high neckline. On top, she put a light-wash slightly grungey denim jacket. She left her face bear, and walked over to Lisa who seemed to be looking for something.

She was wearing her clothes, and Jennie couldn't help but love the look.

"What'cha looking for?" She snuck up behind her and whispered in her ear, and she noticed Lisa jump. "My other shoe..." It was then when Jennie noticed that Lisa only had one converse on, and she had to fight the urge to melt, because adorable. "It's over there.." Jennie chuckled, pointing to the door, where, sure enough, a lone black converse was waiting.

When the duo was finally ready, Jennie pulled Lisa's hand to get her attention. "Okay. You're going to take my keys and go downstairs. Get in the back of my car. Like, lay down on the floor in the back seat. I'll be there in 20 minutes. I have my phone if something happens."

Lisa's POV:

...But I don't have your number.

However, Lisa took her directions and headed to the elevator. Everything was perfect... Until she got downstairs. Outside, she could see dozens of paparazzi, of course there for Jennie, so she wasn't expecting to get pictures of her snapped.

"Who are you?!"

"Why are you wearing Jennie's clothes?!"

"Were you the one who was with Jennie last night?!"

...Welp.

Things just got messy