THANK YOU!

Hey Guys.

Thank you so much for all your love on this book. It has meant everything in the world, your love and support.

Right from publishing the very 1st Chapter of this book till today as I published the Epilogue, there wasn't even one time that I didn't feel like writing this book!

Maybe it is because I finally am done with writing this book or the fact that this one is just too heartfelt to me, I was almost teary as I was typing the Epilogue.

I am going to go back to the first chapter and read all your comments in the coming days as I get time.

Your words, views and suggestions have always motivated me to try and write better and frequent.

Thank you so much for always being here for me, no matter what, my family❤️

I love you guys to no end.

Even though Shivika and Devansh's journey has come to an end, I feel content more than anything because for me, this felt like a complete and closed ending. The closure to the characters!

Also, I know that I don't have to ask anymore because you guys never fail me, but I have a few ongoing books too and if you decide to give them a chance, you may find them to your liking too!

So yeah,  head to my profile and choose your next read guys😘

Until then, Goodbye💕