A/N I'm Back!!! New Story

Author: Xena, is the camera ready?

Xena: Almost, Creator. I will never understand your technology, it is so ancient towards ours.

Author: I know, but we make do, is it ready?

Xena: Okay, looks like were on air.

Author: Okay, Hello all beings of the galaxy, yes, I have returned like I told you. Now, onto some of the fun stuff I have been working on. I have been working on this sequel story, as well as another, whole new story.

Xena: Which the creator has made a new OC and entire new book, but there should be some things said, right?

Author: Of course, First: I am not going to abandon any of my works. I have seen many authors do this and it is sad that they won't finish their work. I'm not saying that they are bad or anything but-

Xena: What the author is saying is that, that will not be the case at all. My creator wants every story to be complete and have others enjoy it as well. Which is why the creator makes these minor stories with me, Xena, and some other OC's. It is a way for us to push the creator without making it stressful.

Author: Thank you Xena, now for the second thing, the new story that I am doing is... drum roll please

*Drums in the background*

Author: Transformers: Prime!

Xena: Was the drums necessary, I get that it offers ominous, but really?

Author: Yes, anything else, my creation? *Eyes glow white*

Xena: N- no, my creator.

*eyes return normal and Creator smiles*

Author: Excellent, now for our newest OC I give you.... Enigma!

*Girl walks out in armor, helmet, and sniper rifle in hand*

Author: Welcome, Enigma.

Enigma: Thank you, Creator and good to see you again. As well as you Xena, how is your- 

*Mouth gets covered by Xena and they start fighting*

Author: Well unfortunately, our time is up and I have to break them up. But one more thing I should leave you thinking with, beings of the galaxy: Why do they call me Creator and not Author? 

*Grabs sword and gear*

Author: Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to break them up before they get even more hurt.

*Runs off to stop them fighting*

Author: IF YOU DON'T CUT IT OUT, I'LL PUT YOU BACK FROM WHERE YOU CAME FROM!!!