Chapter 12 The 2 Chosen Ones

*Palpatine POV*

Confusion filled my thoughts at what my apprentice had told me of the newest battle and of the Kyber Crystals. I was angry at the Jedi, because of them my plans would be delayed now. Although, curiosity clouded my once hateful thoughts of Master Plo Koon's padawan.

She was just as strong as Anakin Skywalker, possibly even his equal in the Force. If I could possibly get her to turn to the darkside, like Skywalker, then I would become even more powerful and rule the galaxy as my Empire.

I smiled at this thought, Skywalker could easily turn with his feelings for Senator Amidala, but Xena would be different. She is an acting role model of the Jedi order and seems to have good control over her emotions, she will be harder to break.

I continued to think on how to turn that girl, but I received a transmission call from Master Plo Koon. I collected myself and answered the call. "Ah, Master Plo Koon, what a surprise. What can I do for you on this fine day?"

"Greeting Chancellor, I apologize, but my troops are in need of medical attention from Coursant."

"Oh dear, do not worry, I am sending doctors and supplies to your ship at once." I quickly sent a message to send a supply ship to them, but something was off about the Jedi Master. "Master Plo Koon, where is your padawan? I know she is always present during these calls." I could tell that he was tense and realized that Xena could be dead, how... unfortunate.

"She is in medical bay, she took a Cannon Beam for over a dozen men and myself. She is just resting, but will make a full recovery." This took me by surprise and made me want this Jedi on my side much more.

"Well that is a relief, but how did she survive such a blast?"

"Her Spirit Creature, Lunar, gave up her physical form to be one with Xena to use her powers to heal Xena's wounds." I had heard and seen this Spirit Creature, such a powerful beast at the command of the Jedi and now full one with her... she will make an amazing apprentice.

"Well that is a relief that she will be alright, although with her being more powerful, the Separatist will want her."

"I agree, but Xena will be safe and with her trials coming up, she will be more than ready." "Very well then, please do give my best to her, poor girl has been through more than enough in her lifetime."

I smiled and the Jedi nodded and turned off the transmission, and my smile grew into a smirk as an idea formed into my head. I contacted Wat Tambor, the Techno Union leader. "My lord, what is with the unexpected call?" "How can you cyberize a person and what is needed for the process?"

"Well... their body would need to be almost completely destroyed, not to mention the resources needed to keep the being alive and under our control. What has peeked your interest in cyberizing someone?"

I laughed for a second and answered his question. "I have found a being that will be a major asset to the Separatist, but will need some... reprogramming on what she believes in."

Wat Tambor chuckled and said, "Of course, my lord. Unfortunately it will take time for us to get all the equipment, not to mention making a control chip to make it follow our orders."

I sighed, but said, "Tell me when everything is ready and I will make sure to lure her in."

"Her?" Tambor said.

"Is this perhaps the Jedi padawan Xena that you have been obsessing about?" He said and I nodded and Tambor looked almost sad that it was her.

"The other Techno Union members will not like this. We talked to her a little bit before the war and she helped with some of our research, quite a brilliant mind she has."

I realized he was trying to manipulate me into not hurting her. Quite clever of him, but I am the master manipulator. "That will not be a problem, right Wat Tambor?"

He sighed and said, "Of course not, my lord. I will let you know when all the parts are ready." I disconnected the call and got up from my desk, looking over Coursants busy city.

"Soon Anakin and Xena, you will both be mine."