𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣' | 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 ♡

𝙇𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙞 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣

𝙇𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙞 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣

♛ 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙜𝙤 , 𝙄𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙞𝙨 ♛

__________

It's been 3 weeks. I've been researching what these dreams could mean and talking to a dream interpreter. Yea, I know it's a little crazy. I decided to take a little break from work and research, so I took 3 days off.

~~~~~~~~

I walked into my favorite coffee shop and got in line. I was looking at the menu up above the counter when someone taps my shoulder. I turned around facing a tall, tattooed, brown skin man. He had kind eyes, green with yellow specks. He was around 6'4, muscular, and a dreadhead.

"Hi," I said at loss for words.

"Hey," He said giving me a smile, "I'm sorry if I scared you ma"

"Nah you're good"

"I just wanted ta let you know that you are absolutely gorgeous. I'm Jaden"

"T-Thank you and I'm Lorelai" I gave him a toothy smile.

"Would you let me take you out to dinner Lorelai?"

"Yea that sounds nice."

"Bet, let me get your number" He handed me his phone and I typed in my name and number. As I handed him his phone back, his hand touched mine sending chills down my spine.

"How does tomorrow night at seven sound?" He asked me as he put his phone in his pocket.

"Sounds perfect"

We talked for a while before I got my coffee and left back to my apartment. A part of me felt disloyal like I was cheating on the man in my dreams. I couldn't help but say yes though, I mean he is fioneeeee. Tattoos are my weakness.

I walked into my apartment and Cota was laying on the couch watching baddies ATL. It was around 2 pm.

"Cotaaa" I plopped down on the couch beside her.

"whattt chrisean bout ta rock somebody shit"

"I have a date tomorrow night"

She immediately paused the show and sat facing me.

"WHY YOU AINT LEAD WIT DATTT who is he?"