𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣' | 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 ♡

𝙇𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙞 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣

𝙇𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙞 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣

♛ 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙜𝙤 , 𝙄𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙞𝙨 ♛

__________

"So how's the shop?"

"Oh it's doing great, you know how I did Jayda's hair?" I said waiting for him to finish looking at the menu.

Jaden and I were at Sasha's resturaunt. It's his first time.

"yea why" he asks.

"Well she tagged me in like every post and now everyone is booking me."

"That's great Lai."

"Yea it is. are you okay? you look a little overwhelmed." I laughed as he puts down the menu.

"She can cook all dis??" He says to me in shock.

"Yes babe she can."

"Oh lord just order for me."

Sasha comes out the back and comes over to our table. 

"Hey girl, how are you- who is this?"

"Sasha, this is Jaden, my...boyfriend. Jaden, this is my good friend Sasha, she owns the place."

"Nice to meet you sasha." Jaden shakes her hand and sasha smiles at me before looking back at him.

"Nice to meet you too Jaden, now what can I get yall?"

"Were both gonna have the homemade macaroni and cheese, fried chicken, red beans and rice, cornbread, seasoned greens, mashed potatoes, and gravy." I said handing sasha the menus, "He was overwhelmed" I smile at her.

"Everyone is at first" She laughs and takes the menus, "Coming right up yall."

Sasha walks off and Jaden takes my hands then kisses them before his phone vibrated. He lets go of one of my hands as I look out the window, people watching. He checks his phone, replies, and puts it back down, holding my right hand once again. 

"where were we?"

"How's work with you?"

"Oh pretty good, you know tech stuff."

"I never asked you what company you work for, I mean I know it's somewhere downtown and it's huge."

"I work for Daye Inc. as a COO. Chief Operations Officer."

I nearly spit out my iced tea. 

"I'm sorry what?"

"What?"

"Daye? Daye Inc?..." I said.

It's real...

"Uh, yea . it's real"