𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣' | 𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 ♡

♛ 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐞 ♛𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨 , 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

♛ 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐞 ♛
𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨 , 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

______________

I leaned back on the plush couch of my penthouse, the city lights twinkling in the distance. My mind was a whirlwind of thoughts, a constant loop of Lorelai's face, her laughter, her presence haunting me even in my waking hours.

"So, have you told Jaden about these dreams you've been having about Lorelai?" Mrs. Culpa, my therapist, interrupted my reverie.

"Uh, no, I haven't. You know he gave her a promise ring???" I sat up, the weight of my confession pressing down on me.

"That's usually what couples do. Look, Mr. Daye, you have to tell him."

"I know, but what if he thinks I'm just jealous?"

"So what? You told your truth."

The words echoed in my mind long after Mrs. Culpa left. I took a long drag from my blunt, the smoke swirling around me like my thoughts. Lorelai consumed my every waking moment, her presence in my dreams growing stronger with each passing day.

D R E A M S T A T E -

I found myself transported to downtown Chicago, the familiar sights and sounds of the city surrounding me. But amidst the chaos of the urban jungle, there was Lorelai, her smile lighting up the café where we sat together.

We laughed and talked, lost in our own world, oblivious to the bustling street outside. Lorelai's laughter was like music to my ears, her joy infectious as she shared stories from her recent adventures.

"You're amazing, you know that?" My voice was filled with love as i reached for her hand, my heart overflowing with emotion.

Lorelai's smile widened, her eyes shining with happiness. "And I'm lucky to have you," she replied, her voice soft and full of warmth.

In that moment, time seemed to stand still as we basked in the glow of our love, our bond unbreakable, our connection undeniable.

E N D O F D R E A M -

I blinked, shaking off the remnants of the dream as I stared out at the city below. I reached for my phone as it buzzed with a message from Jaden, inviting me to Lorelai's birthday party for Sasha.

"I'm down, see you at 7," i replied, my heart racing with anticipation and dread.

As I got ready for the party, the weight of my feelings for Lorelai hung heavy in the air. I dressed meticulously, wanting to look my best for her, even though i know she is with Jaden.

Arriving at the party, the music and laughter filled the air, but all I could focus on was Lorelai. She was radiant, her smile lighting up the room as she danced with Jaden, her laughter echoing in his ears.