𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

I sit back on my bed with a huff, usually me and Charlie hang out for new years. It's my fault we're not this year, he got invited to a party and he said he wasn't going but I didn't want to ruin it for him so I persuaded him to go. Me and parties don't get along so I'm not going.

I text Natalie to ask what she's doing, my guess is that she's going clubbing with her friends. If she invited me, I wouldn't go. I want a chill kind of night. Janes going over to her friends for drinks. So I'm alone, at least I had Sadie.

Diana
Any plans for tonight?

Natalie
Funny, I was just going to text you to ask the same. But no, I do not. And you?

Diana
Nope. Janes going out and Charlie's going to a party

Natalie
I'll pick you up at ten.

Diana
Huh?

Natalie
I want to see you and neither of us have plans, I now have plans for us.

Diana
What are we doing?

Natalie
Date 3. Wear something warm, we will be outside.

Diana
You're really not giving me anything else?

Natalie
I'll give you a lot when we're there.

Diana
:(

I get up off of my bed walking over to my closet pulling it open, I pick out the white fluffy hoodie that Jane got me for Christmas. It's big on me but it'll keep me warm, I bend down looking through my pants.

I take out a pair of black jeans, I throw them in my bed as I go to my dresser to get fluffy socks. I adore fluffy socks, I love winter because I can wear them to bed without getting too hot.

I jump at the sound of a firework, I run getting my phone quickly to check the time. It's only nine thirty. Shoot. I can't leave Sadie alone, especially at the fireworks.

I sit thinking for a second before my phone buzzes.

Beck
Did I leave my sunglasses over at your place yesterday? Jane isn't responding.

Beck called over yesterday, I had a long conversation with her. I get along with her really well actually. She had sunglasses on even though it wasn't sunny??

I go downstairs checking and spot her sunglasses on the kitchen table.

Diana
Yeah, what are you doing tonight?

Beck
Well I need to come over and get those glasses and that's it

Diana
Would you be able to stay at my place for a while? I want to go out but I'm anxious to leave Sadie by herself because she gets nervous at fireworks. It's totally fine if not, my friend will come over otherwise!!

Beck
Eh sure why not. I'll be over soon.

I run back upstairs, Natalie's going to be over soon too and I still need to get ready. I told Beck my friend would come over otherwise which was a lie, I didn't want her to feel forced to come over.