7

Present time...

"Jimin!"
He stop reminiscing his past by the call of his dad. He look at Mr. Park
"Let's talk son" Mr. Park come inside of the house while jimin go to his room.
After opening his room jimin took of his jacket, then his t-shirt. He can barely see the 2 scars at his back.
That night after their encounter jungkook come to their house to talk to him, even jungkook do anything he still not face him. After that night early in the morning he book a flight to Seoul.

He felt so much intense emotion that day. Body pain, heartache and shame. Aside from the sadness that he felt about his horse ivory.
When he came to Seoul hospital he can't explain to the doctors where did he get his scars. Even his aunt can't convince him to tell her even that she thinks that his dad do that to him.
He didn't stop his aunty when she call his dad and asking for what happened.

His wound heal but it leaves scars. It can remove by plastic surgery but he didn't want it.
Jimin don't have any plan to remove it .
That night during their dinner mr.park convince him to sell his motorcycle and buy a car.
"I'm sorry dad, but I save money from my own allowance to buy that motorcycle."
"Then if I can't persuade you, I have to imposed my authority as your father, jimin. Sell that motorcycle or give it to your male cousins." Mr. Park said with authority.
"But dad....."
"That's final, jimin!"

That's the first time he heard his dad raised his voice. He can feel his dad determination in his voice. He look at his dad.
"Is jungkook has got something to do with this?"
"Why should you think so? Why need the influence of other people on how I can treat my own son?"
Jimin didn't answer, he just continue to eat his food.
"You didn't answer me, jimin."
Jimin took a deep breath.
"Alright. But I will temporarily use that motorcycle here. You know that ivory already gone."
Mr. Park want to comment about that but he just remain silent.
"I'll give you one week to dispose that bike, jimin." Mr. Park said with finality. When jimin didn't argue mr. Park felt happy. Jungkook was right afterall.

Jimin go to Tae in the morning. He is already pregnant
"Tae, how are you?"
"Jimin! Come here, welcome back."
"How far is your due date?"
"This month, a week maybe."
Jimin stare at Tae's tummy. Then he spoke.
"Tae,I'd like to apologize to your cousin about what I did before."
Tae smiled at him.
"It's already in the past. He already admit that it's his fault. You fell down on your horse. Thank god you didn't get hurt."
Jimin just nodded.
"I- is it true a-about what jungkook did to you, jimin?" Tae ask with doubt
"It's up to you. I will not admit and I will not deny it."
"If its true, jungkook is the one who is affected most. According to my mother jungkook always in deep thinking. Always Looking so far. And sometimes jungkook ask my mother of there is any news about you."

Jimin give him a bitter smile.
"If there is truth on what you said, Tae we are in same situation. I didn't forget him that past few months."
" You really did fall for him." There's sympathy in Tae's voice.
"I'm afraid so. Before I thought it's just a crush... Infatuation. But it's not. He became my ideal man on all the guys I met at Seoul."
"You know mother told me once that he think jungkook like you but he just stopping his self to show it."
"How can aunt Carol thought about that?"
"I already ask that but she didn't answer me."

"I can't understand jungkook, Tae. I could see the needs in his eyes when he look at me. But he says different. He was in fact trying to move heaven and earth to put me off."
"And jungkook succeeded on that part, because you didn't come back for almost a year."
Temporarily. Jimin thought.

That night jimin knew from his father that jungkook is helping on giving birth to one of their horse. Jimin knows its tiring, mostly they wait till midnight till the animal give birth.
Bringing thermos and some cup he goes to the barn where the 3 workers are there including jungkook.
Taemin see him.
"Good evening, jimin" taemin said and the other bow to him too.
When jungkook see him he give next to him the foal that he is holding.