10

Jimin is in the balcony and looking over the view. He has always loved the mountains. He spent his childhood here. And all that he can reach of his eyes is belong to park family and he is the sole heir of them all.
But what he will do with all that if he can't be with the one and only that he loves.
It's been 3 months since he got out from the hospital. But since then he didn't see jungkook till now.

Jungkook went home to Seoul. That's what Mr. Park said to him. Jungkook need to fix something and do something important. But he never even call. And now, jimin almost lost his hope that jungkook will be back to him.
Jimin didn't notice the tears that flow in his cheeks and the silent sob that came to his lips.

"Jimin...."
Jimin turn around and see his father looking at him, maybe Mr. Park is already there and just looking at him till he notice that he cry.
"Dad...."
"You are crying again son...."
"Dont worry dad, I'll get by it." Jimin said while wiping his tears.
"Jungkook promise that he will be back son."
"It's been months since he go to Seoul and he didn't even call. What ever he is fixing there possible it's already done. Maybe I need to accept to my self that he will never be back."
" I trust that man jimin. I know he will be back."
"From the start dad, jungkook didn't promise me anything. And now that he find his lost self, he didn't need me."
"He love you, he confess to me."
"I'll be fine dad. I'm not Park jimin if I can't handle this, right? Every body knows I'm tough."
Mr. Park just nodded and leave him.

Jimin look at the sky to prevent his tears on falling. It's enough. He don't need to cry again. He can forget jungkook. All of the pain will be erase after time past.
2 weeks have been past and he can ride his horse again.
He took ivory to look around.
He visit Tae, since he give birth he didn't visit him.
He need to get busy if not he will be drown by sadness.

Jimin mostly spend his time at the stream. Like today. He just staring at the water like he is having a deep thinking. He flinched when there's is something that fall in the stream.
There's someone that dive in the other side of the stream. His heart beat fast. There is no one will go in his stream, except to one person.
Jimin stood up and look at the place where the person dive. He is waiting for the person to come up from the water.

Right in his front of view the person he is waiting come up.
"Excuse me to the fairy that own this stream!"
"Jungkook!" Jimin shout if he is not holding in a rock possible he fall down due to his shock.
From the water jungkook pull his self.
Water drops from his muscular body.

Jimin want to smile. looks like he is looking at a god statue that came to life and walking to be close to him.
Jungkook is smiling and standing in front of him. Either of them is talking.
" Strange..... you didn't have anything to say? Did you cut your tongue? I operate your appendicitis not your tongue." Jungkook said while smiling.
"Since.... When... Did you come back?"
"Hmmm... Maybe 20mins ago. I go straight to your house but you are not there."
"I... I always spent my time here." Jimin said while he can't take away his eye to jungkook. Fascinated by the droplets of water that came dripping from his hair down to his abs.
"I'm looking at you since I came here but your didn't notice me. Why are you so lonely that I could almost feel the pain?" Jungkook ask in a soft voice.

Jimin can feel jungkooks breath in his cheeks but still they are not touching.
If he is not straining his self he will give jungkook a big and tight hug. He took a deep breath and he sit down again to the big stone.
"Why you are here jungkook?"
"What a strange way of welcoming a man you professed to be in love with!!"
"Be serious, jungkook. Why you are here? Why just now? And what now?" Jimin ask full of insecurity.
Jungkook sit in front of him. he took both of jimins hands.

"First thing first. What do you want to know first?"
"You didn't tell that you are one of the best surgeon doctor." Jimin said with accusation.
"I finish my degree in the other country, like others know. And I practice there as a surgeon. At a very young age, I became a surgeon. I want to work here in Korea. When I came home more than 2 years ago, I meet Lisa. She is a nurse. We agreed to a relationship but no to a serious commitment. She is a liberated person so I thought it's okay. Then she tricked me into marrying her by becoming pregnant. She knows that I don't have feelings for her. But I can't let or don't provide for my child. So I married her barely 2 months since we have met. Lisa is a nice person and she always took care of me. I told to myself, maybe love is just an illusion."
Jungkook stop for a moment then he look at jimins eyes. Then he hold his hand tightly.