9

Jimins eyes sparkling with joy when jungkook take him home after how many hours.
His face is glowing with love.
"I'm not expecting anything else, jungkook. As one song goes, my love has no walls, no ceilings, no floors." Jimin said softly.
Jungkook feel a knife is cutting his heart in pieces.
"I don't deserve you."
"If it's not you, then it's not anyone. Take ivory, bring it back when you have time." Jimin slightly smile, he can covered his insecurity.
"What do you mean by that?"
"I surely hope I could be your freedom, jungkook. But I will not force on what happen to us would be the reason."
"Jimin......"
"Don't get me wrong. I'm not holding you but I'm not giving you up either. Remember, you give me right when you said you love me. Take it back, and you're free."
"I can't do it. I love you and plant it to your mind."
Then jungkook ride ivory and make it run.

Jungkook go straight to the stream. He want to laugh at himself, this is jimins secret place. Is it now his secret place too?
He took off his clothes and dive to the water. He swim like no tomorrow. When he get tired he go out to the water and lay in the grass.
He love jimin. He truly do. He can live without him. When they make love 2 times it look like he still not satisfied. He couldn't get enough of him.
He wanted him forever. But is their love is enough? He love his job and he's proud of it. He have a degree in that and anyone who will be in relationship with him will be proud of it.
But he can't offer it to the only one he love, jimin. If they get married he will need to forget that side of his life. Buried in his past. To think that part of his life didn't exist.
He can't let him go  what if jimin get pregnant? Aside from that he can't live now without him.
Earlier he dream of everytime he wake up jimin is in his side. When he gets home from all day work jimin is there waiting for him. Standing by him. Sharing the rest of their lives together.
And that is important. Other is didn't matter.

2 days jungkook didn't show up to jimin. He need to decide before he face him. He want that in their next meet he can ask jimin to marry him.
He is going to Seoul when on his way he saw taemin.
"Where are you going?"
"To buy some medicine. Earlier jimin had his stomach ache."
Jungkook took a hard break. Jimin sick? He turn his car on the way to jimins house.
Mr. Park is in the living room when he get there.

"What is jimins illness?"
" He just got a stomach ache earlier. Maybe he didn't digest properly what he eats that's why I ask taemin to buy some medicine."
"Can I see him?"
"It's okay, jungkook. You can go up to his room. The room on the left is jimins room."
Jungkook didn't waste anytime and he go upstairs. When he opened the door he see jimin is laying in his stomach. He sit in the side of the bed and caressed his face.
Jimin open his eyes.
"Kookie!"
"I missed you."
Jimin pouted and lay on his back.
"That's why you just come here."
"I'm already here. What did you eat?" Jungkook took his pulse and look at his eyes.
Jimin laughed at what jungkook is doing.
" You look like a doctor when doing like that."
"What do you feel? You don't have any fever."
"I have stomach ache. It's not that hurt but it's not going away."
On instinct jungkook would like to took pressure on jimins stomach, when jimin took his hand and bring it to his face.
"I miss you too, kookie."
"And I love you. Is your stomach still aching?" Jungkook asked.
" A little. Maybe when I drink the medicine it will go away."
"No. Don't take anything."
"Yes, doctor." Jimin teased. He didn't notice how jungkook clenched his jaw.

"You are over reacting it's just a stomach ache. I'd rather you kiss me."
Jungkook look at him first, then he lean on to kiss him. And lord! How he wished he could do more than just kissing him at the moment.
Jungkook stop in a second just to whispers jimins name. Then he kiss him again. And even jimin have stomach ache he still feel butterfly.
At the moment Mr. Park entered his room. But when he see them he stop and walk away slowly while closing the door.
Jungkook heard it and he look at the door and look at jimin.
"Wind might closed it." Jimin said while shrugging his shoulders.
Jungkook smile. He still wants to kiss him. Take him in his arms once more and make love to him like what they do in his house. His lips moist and a little swollen from his kisses.