Queen Jashoda | The Destroyer

Just a dream, just a dream honey...

Yeah, soon my eyes will open and I will see my beloved bed.

Yes.

Ok no, that isn't going to happen, is it? Hehe. You don't get dreams remember?

Shut it consy! So much for being optimistic!

Well, this is my job honey! To scare you, to comfort you, to make you-

I would gladly choose the second one.

When did I say the choice was yours?

Urrgh!

Even my consy won't let me believe it is fake. So be it.

Maybe it is real!

Let me check.

I pinched myself again until the skin reddened on my wrist.

Yup. Very much real.

Great.

I looked around and found myself in an old room. Carvings everywhere, the beloved sitar just sitting there as if smirking, spider webs, dust blankets, and a mirror.

I dragged myself towards the mirror and looked inside.

WHAT THE HECK!!!

WHAT IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF KANSA!

I LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!

I stared at myself and drooled over my looks. There was kajal so artistically done, mascara made my eyes look doe-shaped, a deep scarlet lipstick adorning my lips and not even getting me started on my body. I am beautiful. Just the way I imagined myself to be if I was a queen in olden times. My wish came true!

Ahh, all my dark circles are gone, and my skin glowed! Wow.

I think this might be a parallel universe!

Well, whatever it is I am starting to like it.

I moved outside the dreaded room and started to look for an exit. it seems nobody lives here. Judging by its apparent condition, it looks like the tower I sat in but a lot younger! 

An elephant statue adorned the outer hallway. Wait. The same elephant statue I patted when I entered the hallway in my present.

If I think about it, the room where the sitar was kept, was too similar to the one I was sitting in before this switch happened!

Wow.

That's something.

Teleportation does exist it means.

Aha!

I got teleported into the past! In the same location.

Not that I am complaining tho.

I like it here. What would I have to do? Just sit and lounge around right?
Seeing my attire I seem from a royal background.