The Young Years

I go find the only other person who would know where he would be. A kinda friend of mine but a really good friend of his Maddy D.
"Heard what"I say
"Kyle's gone" she replies
................................................................
5 weeks later
I find myself at Kaitlin violin recital. I sit with he parents. I put a fake smile on just for Kaitlin. she played beautifully he solo was perfect. I even saw Anna, Katherine, lyla, Zoe, forest and Carter. they all played great but Kaitlin was best though.
He recital was a small church. it was a simple place but that was what made it so pretty. at the end of it I wondered into a room.
In the middle of it was a table. on top was a white table cloth and different colored hands on it. I look a rounded it and a green hand caught my eye. it said Kyle silva under the 2 green hands.
I placed my hands on top of it matching the same spot his warm hand touch. I stream of eyes came flowing down my face one after another.
Kyle was gone. not dead gone but gone. he moved. he moved who knows where. he wasn't in Rhode Island anymore. his grandmother was dying so they move where ever she lived very quickly. no one knew where he went but he left. and he took my heart with him. Kyle was a great guy he would never break my heart or at least I thought. I have my love he gave me his but in a blink of and eye he stabbed the heart I have him and left me to rot. he never said bye. I never said bye. he moved on with some other girl. he left me without a feel of regret. but I can't do the same for I loved Kyle silva and I wanted to be with him always but he left me.
I feel a gentle hand on my shoulder. I don't care who it is even if it is a stranger I need a hug I need someone. I turn around embracing who ever was behind me hopping it was Kaitlin. as I cry out my life in who ever this is shoulder I notice this person is a boy. he seems taller than me. hugging him feels familiar like I know he. I pull away and whip my tears.
"Sorry" I sob
"It's ok its ok"he say.
I know the voice I've heard it before.
I clear my blurry eyes and I find out that the person is.....................

THE END