9

"Jayda this is not up for discussion," Domo said rolling his eyes

Domo asked Jayda to come to stay with them again after work and they've been going back and forth since she walked through the door.

"I don't care if you don't like my decision, Domonique. I am not accepting your car. You already do more than enough for me and I will not accept your car and that's final" I said getting into the bed with a sleeping Dj

"That's final? You are ungrateful as hell Jayda. A nigga just trying to help you and you tripping" Domonique said as he slammed the bathroom door

I get up and changed back into the clothes that I had on when I got here. I call myself an Uber and go into the living room to wait.

"Why you put your clothes back on you leaving now? You don't like what I'm saying so you leaving Jayda" Domo asked walking into the living room

"Yes, Im going to Tori's house. It's 4 o'clock in the morning. I've had a long ass day at work. My body hurt. This fucking baby is kicking my ass. My ankles are swollen as hell and all I wanted to do was lay down with yall and sleep. But no, you want to have an attitude because I won't accept your car. I appreciate everything that you have been doing for me, I really do but I don't want to feel like I'm using you and I don't want to keep arguing with you about it tonight so yes, I am leaving " I yelled.

"How are you using me if I suggested it in the first place Jayda? I'm trying to help you and you are being stubborn and ungrateful as fuck. All I was trying to do was help. You are almost 8 months pregnant and working in a strip club. Your baby daddy ain't shit. Your family doesn't fuck with you. your brother is off getting ready for college, and Tori is..... Tori. I have been going outta my way to try to help you and be there for you. I go to appointments with you, feed you, rub ya feet, I don't see how this is any different Jayda"

I get up and walk out of the door leaving his car keys on the table. My uber was 2 mins away and wasn't coming fast enough. The tears came streaming down my face faster than I could stop them. I got in the car as Domo was making his way out the door

"I'll pay you extra if you pull off now" I sniffled

The man nodded and pulled away as Domo was arriving at the car door

Domo blew my phone up the whole way home and I ignored him the whole way.

I got out and into my room changed clothes again and got into bed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 pm

"If you be in here being pissy you could've stayed in the house. Jayda must be mad at you or sum" JohnJohn grumbled

"Man fuck you"

Domo had been riding with JohnJohn, checking in on the traps and stuff, and it was not going as smoothly as JohnJohn had expected it to be when Domo said he wanted to ride. They were partners in everything that they did. The traps and stuff were JohnJohn's responsibility, while Domo handles the legal businesses like 2 barbershops, two clubs, and they were working on a restaurant now.

JohnJohn was happy to be back on the block with his brother, but Domo had been having an attitude and was really snappy and checking his phone a million times.

"Bra what's going on cause you scaring everybody in this hoe" JohnJohn announced when all of the workers walked outta the meeting

"I'm Good" Domo grumbled checking his phone again Still nothing

They went back into the car and went to their Mom's house

"This me you talking to nigga. You ain't never acted like this ever" Domo sighed and finally told him what was going on. "Man she left my house at 3 or 4 in the morning because i wanted to GIVE HER MY AUDI"