40. Where?

No-one's POV

With Jungkook

Jungkook was still sitting on his bed, tears rolling down his smooth cheeks. He tried to stop crying but he couldn't. He whispered a small "why" to himself, while rubbing his eyes.

"Does.. she have to get hur-t all th-e time?" He said, his sniffles cutting him off a little. Soon, his sniffles stopped and he was just staring at the wall, blankly.

'Are you just going hurt yourself until you leave me?' he thought, sniffling a little after.

He stood up from his bed, falling back on it as he had a weird headache and dizziness from crying for almost two hours. He groaned and stood up and walked to his living room hoping to find Y/n there, but she wasn't.

He saw Y/n's shoes and hoodie were gone too. "Y/n?" He breathed out walking to the kitchen, the guest room and closet but you were nowhere to be found.

He pulled out his phone and quickly dialed your number. He waited for you to pick up and when nothing happened, he tried again. But you didn't reply. That's when he ran out of his house and looked around the street to find you.

He walked to your favorite convenience store which he guessed you went to after leaving home. He walked in and saw a cashier standing there, which he quickly knew it was his friend he met from middle school, Yugyeom.

"Yugyeom?" Jungkook said, grabbing his friend's attention.

Yugyeom squinted his eyes and looked at Jungkook then said, "Have I gone blind? Let me look for my glasses. Wait a minute, I don't have glasses."

"Yugyeom", Jungkook crossed his arms.

"Just be patient mister, I'll just move my bang to see your face", Yugyeom said, and it was obvious he was joking around.

"We just saw each other a week ago, but have you seen anyone named Y/n?" Jungkook asked, quickly that it took his friend a few seconds to realize what he said.

"Nope, I haven't", Yugyeom said, checking his watch.

Jungkook sighed before saying," Alright, bye". And with that, he ran out the convenience store.

He spent a whole three hours, trying to look for Y/n. He looked at his watch and it was 01:21 am. He began feeling more hopeless. Then he decided to report to the police.

"Go and rest, Jungkook-ah. They will find Y/n", Jimin said to his younger friend, rubbing his back.

Jungkook found Jimin walking around the streets, taking pictures of the stars and stuff like that.

"Okay, bye Jimin", Jungkook said before walking back home. A few minutes after reaching home, he received a message.

unknown: how do you use tiktok? I look like a dying potato 😔😭😂

unknown: yah! reply to me hobi

unknown: are you laughing because you saw my video, if you are, im deleting it 👀👄👀

Jungkook looked at the message in confusion. "What on earth", he mumbled.

Your POV

I opened my eyes with a really bad headache. I looked around to see a chair not really far from mine. Then the door opened and I quickly closed my eyes, fake sleeping.

" You are really bad at fake sleeping aren't you?" I heard a deep voice followed by a small laugh, which was kinda familiar.

"Don't worry, I'll not hurt you", they said.

I opened my eyes to see the person I was not expecting to see.

___________________________________

AHFFSSGGXDFGKCAEHFIYFFFHG LMAO 💀

I left you guys on a cliffhanger plsss don't kill me💀👀👄👀 and jiminie released 'Like Crazy' 😭💜

Hope you enjoyed this chapter tho 👀👄👀💜