Chapter 15- What are you doing here?

Hey guys thanks for the suggestions! Don't think that I don't appreciate them. I really do but some of them are planned not for the engagement but sometime in the future :) I hope you guys will continue to read this story... I have a lot of events coming hehe... This engagement party is just the start. I hope the engagement party will turn out to be okay for you guys....

I'm so sorry for the different POVs... please bear with me :)

<-- Don't forget to VOTE...Comment...Fan...Like...Please and thank you!

I'll upload soon if I will get great feedback from you guys thanks! 

___________________________________________________________________________

Previously:

“Why are you so pissed about them dating? Do you like Trisha?”

“No, I mean I like her as my friend and that’s it. I’m just worried about her. That’s all.”

“Okay, but I am getting pretty jealous.” She said

“No need to be jealous babe, if I liked Trisha, I should have asked her out before.”

“Well that’s true. Anyway babe the sports fest and the prom are coming. “

“Yup! I was wondering if you want to go to the prom with me, and if you can be my “lady” for the sports fest. I know that you are Josh’s before but I’m your boyfriend now.”

“Of course babe! It would be very weird to be with my stepbrother. Wow, we have a lot of things ahead of us. Do you want to come with me to the engagement party?”

“Of course! I would love to.”

****************

Chapter 15- What are you doing here?

*Trisha's POV*

Wow, time flied so fast. Two hours from now, I will meet this "fiancé" of mine. I remembered not sleeping well last night because I don't know what to expect from him. What if he will be a total jerk? Ugh...The thought kills me. I don't know how to get away from this engagement. 

Hmm...Wait. What if I'm not the only one who wants to get out from this engagement? What if this guy doesn't have any plans of getting married? As far as I know, guys my age, especially the rich guys are not into marriage. They would do anything, and let me tell you anything, for them to stay single to be able to play around than to be married and be stuck in one girl forever.

Yes! Yes! True, what if he has no plan of getting married too? That would be great!

Wait, what if he wants to get married?

Neh, Trisha, he doesn't. But-

"Trisha?" I heard my mom knocked from the door.

"Yes, Mom?" I replied quietly.

"Are you ready?" she asked while moving inside my room."Just give me a few minutes and I will be done." 

"Okay sweetie. I'll wait for you downstairs.'

When my mom left, I slipped on my beautiful hot pink cocktail dress that stops on my mid thigh. I never thought I will able to wear something like this. Besides the fact that it is too short and the top part is a little revealing, I really think this dress costs more than my tuition fee.

I put on a little mascara and a little lip gloss. I don't want too much make up, because I don't even wear them before. Wow, I must have really changed a lot. I couldn't recognize myself now, I mean; I never thought I could be this pretty. I always thought that I am very unattractive. I just wish Nathan could see me right now.