Chapter 22- Care to Share?

Sorry for the short chap..

______________________________

Chapter 22- Care to share?

One room? This was not part of the plan. I still can’t believe we are sharing one room! I looked at the door and then to Josh and then again at the door and…

“No, Josh. This was not part of the plan. We can’t stay in one room. We’re not really a couple.” I whispered.

He chuckled and then moved me to face him.

“Trisha, remember the renovations last time you went here? They made my room bigger for my ‘fiance’…”

“And?” I look at him dumbfounded. I don’t know what he was trying to imply.

“Remember the divider?”

Ohh, right! There was a divider! I was wondering why he needed to divide his room before if he’s the only staying. He started to say something when he saw my expression.

“That divider is to create some space for us. I know that you wouldn’t want to stay on the same room especially on the same bed; but since my father wants us to get to know each other, he insisted that we should stay in one room. This is the best way I could maintain our privacy.”

He slowly opened the door and may I tell you that his room got a lot bigger! He carried my things to the other side of the room. I saw the beautiful pink and white curtains and the big king size bed. There was a small study table and a shelf full of books. Wow, they really prepared for this.

I love the design of the wallpaper as well as the cabinets. I have a small walk in closet. Wow.

“So, do you like it? I’m sorry if you don’t like it. I don’t know how to design a girl’s room. It wasn’t like this last night, but after I found out that it was you, I immediately decorated the room.”

Wow, he decorated this? Seriously?! I mean, is he gay? No, that’s not possible, but this room is awesome! It’s a room every girl would want! How could he know how to design a girl’s room?

“You designed this?” I asked surprised.

“Yeah, why? I’m sorry it’s such a short time, I didn’t have enough time to make it better. I stayed up all night thinking of a design you would like since I don’t have the time anymore. Do you hate it? Is It that awful?” he asked worriedly.

Wow. He stayed up all night to design this room and decorate it. Wow, just wow. I never thought Josh would be this sweet. He might be a great boyfriend or husband after all. Whoa, Trisha. Stop there!  He is not your real boyfriend and neither will he be your husband. This is all a deal and he doesn’t have any feelings for you. Plus, you love Nathan.

“No, I don’t like it.” I saw his face became sad. “I LOVE IT!!!” I shouted then I hugged him.

“Wow, I didn’t know you would love it. I guess my hard work is all worth it.” Josh sighed.

“It’s actually very sweet of you to stay up all night to decorate my ‘space’. I never thought you have a talent for this.”

He smiled

“It’s nothing; anything to make you comfortable.” Josh assured.

“Josh, thanks for everything. Thanks for saving me from this engagement and thank you for making this easier for me. I know we are just pretending but thank you for being sweet and kind. Your girlfriend or your wife will surely be lucky to have you.”

“You bet.” He yawned.

He must be really tired. The party ended around eleven last night and he texted me around twelve when he was already home. Then, he showed up seven in the morning in my house. If he bought flowers and drove to my house early in the morning; then he must have left his house around six in the morning. It is impossible for him to sleep for more than two house if he decorated this room. Wow, he really stayed up all night!

“Hey, why don’t you take some rest first. I know you haven’t slept yet and I’m here now so you take your rest and I’ll just unpack here quietly.” I suggested.

He just nodded and then he said, “Sure, just make sure you don’t rape me.”

“Whatever, Josh.” I said while punching him on his stomach.

Whoa, he must be very built. I could feel his muscles there. It’s really hard. I bet I didn’t do any damage.

“What? I am just making sure. You know that the divider is not that big to separate us from each other. There’s no lock too.” He stated.

I looked at the divider once again and then I realized he was right. Yes, there was a divider but it wasn’t big enough to separate both of us or to give us full privacy. I saw Josh moving to his side of the room and slowly removing his shirt.

“Wait! What are you doing?”

“Uh…You should I could take some rest; so I’m sleeping now.”

“then why are you stripping?”

“I don’t want to sleep with a shirt on.”

No way!

“Nope. You have to wear a shirt if I’m here. Is that clear?”

He just looked at me and then he nodded.  After that, he dropped on top of his bed. Wow, he must be really tired to argue with me. I just moved back to my room and unpacked all of my stuffs. I placed my books and all of my school supplies on top of the table so that I could study them anytime. I placed all of my clothes one by one inside my walk in closet. There were already some clothes inside. Aww...My mother bought me a lot of clothes again. I noticed that I also have new pairs of shoes as well as bags and accessories. Wow, my mom shops a lot. After almost half an hour, I moved towards Josh’s side of the room and I saw him sleeping soundly. Wow, he must be really tired. Maybe I could cook him lunch or something to make it up to him. I slowly moved closer to him and I was really surprised that he doesn’t snore.

I noticed that he didn’t remove his shoes, so I move closer to him and I removed his shoes one by one. He moved a little and I froze. I was hoping that I didn’t wake him up. He’s still asleep…

I slowly put the blanket on top of him so that he wouldn’t get cold. After that, I adjusted his head so that he won’t have a hard time sleeping. After helping him, I grabbed my toilet neccisities and searched for the toilet so that I can place my shampoo and other stuffs there, but to my surprise I only saw one toilet inside this room. It’s JOSH’s…

_______________________________________________________________________

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR THE GREAT FEEDBACK!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL! I AM HAVING A MASSIVE HEADACHE RIGHT NOW SO I’M GOING TO SLEEP ALREADY. HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!!

<--VOTE…Comment…Fan…like…Please and Thank you.

SO HAPPY I’m What’s hot 90 now!! Hope this one will come true too!)