Chapter 15

Avery's POV

As soon as Mila slams me against the wall our mouths are connected once again but this time it feels more urgent as if we don't have any time to waste whatsoever. Or maybe if we wait any longer we'll just break into a million pieces.

Without hesitation I move my hands under her sweatshirt and t-shirt for the second time today and smile into our kiss when I feel her shiver. Same reaction to the same action. She must like it.

I gently push her to move backwards and move her towards the bed. Once we make it there I push her down and smile a little at the view. She looks somewhat helpless and flustered with her chest moving up and down as quick as it is while she's trying to catch her breath.

She sits upright and pulls me closer by tugging on my jacket that I still haven't removed. As if reading my mind she moves her hands up to my shoulders to slide my oversized jacket off agonisingly slow before playing with the hem of my shirt.

"If you want something just ask." I say tilting my head and catch myself off guard by how low my voice sounded just now.

"I want you to take it off." Mila whispers staring up at me

"What's the word I'm looking for?" I ask with a frown and lean back a bit.

"Now." The brunette says with an evil smirk. There's a little twinkle in her brown eyes that makes me want to give all control to her from now on. Deciding to play along for a little while longer I want to see how long she lasts before she has to take control.

"Not what I was looking for but just as effective" I reply with a shrug and give her an okay.

The whole time she's staring at me whilst taking off my shirt. When it's off she finally lets her eyes roam down to explore the new territory.

The brunette leans forward again and places a soft kiss just under my breasts where a small tattoo of a knife was.

"I'm assuming this means you got stabbed in the heart before?" She whispers and looks up into my eyes again. This time her pupils look like they've dilated some more which makes her eye colour look almost black. Something about that look is so soft yet so predatory and I think I love it.

"More or less. If this was to end horribly I think it would hurt way more." I respond before I even have a minute to think. Once I realise what I said my eyes go wide and I freeze.

Mila stares at me for a couple of minutes that feel like an eternity before speaking up again.

"I'm not sure if I can fix you but I promise not to break you any more than you've been broken before. If possible, I'll try my best not to cause you any harm or stress or heartbreak." She whispers softly before pulling me down to straddle her lap.

The brunette raises her hand slowly with her pinky out as if she was about to seal the deal by a pinky promise.

"And I promise not to cause you any unnecessary pain. And I say unnecessary because some pain is pleasure." I add before raising my hand too to hook her pinky with mine.

In attempt to not get over emotional with her promise I move down to kiss her again so she wouldn't see any emotion that was ready to slip through the cracks.

"You must be boiling in this" I whisper against her lips as I'm tugging on her sweatshirt. I pull that and her shirt off in one motion before throwing it across the room somewhere when our lips reconnect once more.

Mila places her hands onto my hips before pulling me forwards a bit so I'd have more friction when grinding my hips on hers.

Truth be told I haven't noticed when I started grinding on her but it felt heavenly.