6.💚Never enough💚

Summary:

No one could ever love Fizzarolli. And he could never admit to loving someone after being rejected too many times...

At least his older self can't.

Notes:

TW: creepy guy
(17 year old flirting with a 15 year old)
Kissing, rejection, unrequited love

Btw I changed a few tags so, be mindful.

💚Itty bitty imps 6 💚

Present day:

Fizzarolli messed up.

While cuddling with Ozzie when regressed, Fizzarolli spoke the words he promised he never would ever again!

Once he was out of his little headspace, he left Asmodeus. He climbed out the window, and just left. He didn't even bother telling Ozzie, because he was too humiliated to face up to what he had said.

He showed up to work like normal, because he had to.

Asmodeus finds him and walks over to him immediately. "Fizz, thank goodness you're okay; I was worried. What happened?" Ozzie asks.

"I have to get to makeup." Fizz says, not daring to look at his caregiver. He tries to leave, but Asmodeus grabs Fizzarolli's arm.

"Fizz, what is wrong with you?" He asks.

"Nothing is wrong with me, okay? I'm super mega fine; this weekend got me all energized for tonight's show!" Fizzarolli lies, pulling his arm back violently.

His face did not fit the enthusiastic tone he was displaying.

"Fizzarolli, I want the truth." Ozzie demanded.

"I-" Fizzarolli stopped to think about it, Ozzie didn't seem worried about it- but what if he didn't hear him? And now bringing it up would just make him feel uncomfortable?!

"I just did." Fizzarolli says. "Come on, we have a show to prepare for!" He says.

Past: age 15

Sometimes when the circus ended, everyone was so fucking exhausted, they did nothing but collapse into bed and pass out-

But other times, it was easy enough to slip away to their favorite club for a little dopamine (no, they didn't drink alcohol or do drugs! Not like anyone really cared around here how old they were; But Cash would definitely make them work even if they had a hangover...they learned it wasn't so fun pretty early in their teens.)

Barbie instantly ditched Fizz and Blitzo to talk up some strangers. Wasn't that hard to understand, the three of them spent most of their time together, Barbie deserved a break from the guys every now and then.

"I'm going to get us some drinks." Blitzo says.

Fizzarolli smiles and gives Blitzo a thumbs up. Personally, he didn't care for making new friends, he was pretty happy with the ones he had, even if Blitzo can be a bit annoying sometimes.

"Hey, saw your show at the circus the other night. You really know your stuff."

Fizzarolli looks behind him. There was a man, a really creepy man. He was kinda scrawny, but also a few years older and taller than Fizz was. "Uh...thanks, I guess." He says.

The creep touches his face suddenly. "You look so much better without all that paint on you, doll."

Fizz grabs the man's hand to pull it away. "Listen, I'm not interested. Also, I'm fifteen."