13: Blitzø the brat: 😈❤️💜❤️💜

Summary:

Stolas watches little Blitzø, and it's harder than he has anticipated.

Notes:

TW: Intense diaper changing, anxiety, falling down, getting hurt, biting, fear of trusting people, some yelling, but nothing too serious. Lmk if I should add.

~~~Blitzø~~~

Blitzø was finally back to work.

For the last couple weeks, things had pretty much had gone back to normal.

Loonas' sarcasm.

Moxxies' reasoning,

Millies' insane demented violence,

M&M loving each other and acting like they're the only two people in existence.

Yeah...

Normal.

But now Stolas is his caregiver and that made him feel...uneasy. He supposed.

Not that he thought he couldn't trust Stolas, he was just worried that maybe Stolas would think they're something now.

And they're very much not!

Stolas and him... he supposed friends wasn't the worst word for them, but they weren't lovers.

Transactional intimacy does not equal partnership.

And not hating someone entirely doesn't make you in love.

~~~

Blitzø has felt anxious all day knowing that he had to meet Stolas after work to regress...

He was willingly going to regress in front of Stolas. There is a lot of overwhelming emotions connected to his regression, why did he agree to this?

It's a lot of intimacy, Stolas would be willingly holding him, feeding him, changing him... oh, shit.

Stolas would be changing him...

It was one thing when Blitzø wore diapers on his own, but being around someone else and allowing them to change them was completely different.

He was overwhelmed by that realization, and he realized that he was really trusting Stolas... he wasn't scared of what Stolas would do or think. He did trust him.

And that's what was so scary.

~~~Stolas and Blitzø:~~~

Stolas has been waiting hours for Blitzø to show up! They confirmed today several times, what could possibly be taking him so long?

Stolas texted him three hours ago with no response.

Was he alright? Was he avoiding him?

Stolas just couldn't wait any longer! So, he decides to open a portal in Blitzø's apartment to fetch him instead.

"Blitzø, you were supposed to meet me at-" he stopped the lecture once he noticed the small Imp laying on the couch, seemingly upset.

"Blitzy? Are you alright?" Stolas asks. "What has happened?"

"It's nothing. I'm fine." Blitzø says, staring at the ceiling.

"You're certainly not fine. What has happened?" Stolas asks again.

"It- doesn't matter, it was just a long day." Blitzø explains, getting up. Really, he's just feeling overwhelmed and doesn't want to admit it.

Stolas nods. "I understand, dear. Perhaps regressing will help you then?" He asks.