Chapter 10: Solutions Pt 2 💙💚💙💚

Notes:

TW: Forced adoption, Forcing someone to take a test, implied pimping one's son off, implied abuse, no love for Fizz, bad boss- isn't shown much at all here. Lots of crying!

Lmk if I should add.

~~~Past, Fizzarolli, Age 17:~~~

Barbie and Fizz finished the circus pretty late. Blitzø was supposed to be here, but he hadn't seen him all day.

"Where's Blitzø?" Fizz asked.

Barbie shrugs. "I think dad sent him to another 'private show'." She says.

"He's been getting those every few days now...I'm kinda worried about him." He admits.

Barbie nods. "Yeah...me too. But, what can we do?" She asks. "We can't stop Cash from doing whatever he wants."

Fizzarolli sighs. "Yeah..."

"Maybe he could use extra support?" Barbie suggests. "Especially from his boyfriend?"

Fizz nods. "Yeah, maybe."

~~Later~~

He found Blitzo an hour later, it was really late, where could he have possibly been?

Blitzo was watching the horses, sitting on the fence to their pen.

"Hey." Fizz says.

"Hey." Blitzo said back.

Fizz climbed the small fence to sit next to Blitzo. "Where have you been all day?"

"Was sent to do a few 'special jobs' for Cash." Blitzo explains. "How'd the circus go?"

"It was fine" Fizz says. "You look like a wreck, what the hell happened to you?"

"I don't really want to talk about it." Blitzo says.

"Cash send you to be another rich asshole's playmate?" Fizz asks.

"Something like that." Blitzo says. "Our lives are a fucking joke." He mumbles.

"Kinda the point of being a clown." Fizzarolli jokes.

Blitzo sighs. "I fucking suck, no wonder he loans me out for other people."

"You don't suck, Blitzo." Fizz says. "Your humor is just...different. That's all."

Blitzo shakes his head. "I can't keep fucking doing this."

Fizz places a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, It's gonna be fine, I really do think so." Fizzarolli says. "You may not be the best clown ever, but, one day you'll be the ring leader, and you'll be great at that."

"You think so?" Blitzø asks.

"Undoubtedly. No matter what happens, we'll be okay." Fizz says.

Blitzo smiles at Fizz. "Yeah, I mean, we have each other. Right?"

"We do." Fizzarolli smiles and wraps his tail around his boyfriends'. I love you, Blitzo."

Blitzo frowned for a moment, then smiled. "Thanks." He says. "We should maybe, get some rest."

"Oh...sure." Fizz agrees and follows Blitzo to bed.

~~~Asmodeus~~~

Asmodeus woke up the next day with the sound of his phone ringing.