Intro

Title 全世界跪求我直播算命[玄学] The whole world begged me to live broadcast fortune-telling [Metaphysics]
Author 作者:清清一色
https://m.shubaow.net/281/281358/

    The master of metaphysics transmigrated into a wealthy family, cannon fodder for a real daughter, and became a top-notch stepmother who died early.

    Stepson Lu Xi, with his godly looks, was black and red when he debuted.

    Playing big names, disrespecting work, buying songs for plagiarism, beating staff...

    Lu Xi became a black material artist to set off the male lead, was blocked by the whole network, and jumped to his death at the most beautiful age of 18 in his life.

    And she is the background board that hangs on the stage...

    Jiang Qingmo who just traveled over to record a variety show with her stepson? ? ?

    In order to settle the cause and effect in her body, Jiang Qingmo decided to reverse the tragic situation between herself and her stepson.

    **

    Top class Lu Xi and her beautiful stepmother participated in "Mom! What shall we eat today" was boycotted by black fans all over the Internet.

    Lu Xi looked like he had plastic surgery, and he had a bad temper and beat others. Seeing that your stepmother is so afraid of you, you often beat your stepmother at home, right?

    "You are also worthy of a variety show?"

    "Lu Xi get out of the entertainment circle, I feel relieved to see you being wb."

    After the live broadcast of the show, the original hero's mother was shopping for food and cooking, crazy genius son, kind mother's person set up.

    Jiang Qingmo was looking at the fortune-telling, while the proud and presumptuous Lu Xi, restrained and rebellious, followed behind Jiang Qingmo obediently collecting money, holding the Five Elements Flag ◆My mother's fortune-telling is super accurate.

    "Fuck, live broadcast is feudal superstition?"

    "Stained entertainer + stepmother, I wish you a speedy ascension to heaven!"

    However, halfway through the live broadcast, the entire network knelt down.

    The richest man in the world knelt down to thank the boss for saving his life, the bloody disaster was all resolved by the boss.

    Thanks to the boss for allowing me to meet my dead grandma and get the legacy left by my grandma.

    Black fan: Lu Xi, I was wrong, please let my mother tell my fortune.

    Program group: Let you live broadcast family love, but you are a fortune teller? Has become the top rank in the Three Realms?

    Tianjie: Thank you Jiang Qingmo for becoming the image ambassador of Tianjie and carrying forward the inheritance of immortality.

    Jifu: Thank you Jiang Qingmo for becoming the image ambassador of Jifu tourism. Recently, evil spirits are chasing stars, and they will stop harming the world.

    An official: Thank you Jiang Qingmo for becoming the master of metaphysics. Since everyone saw the heavens and the underworld, they are all doing good deeds, and harmony in the world depends on the boss.

    Hot search: Today is another day to ask the boss for a fortune-telling!

    Reading guide: Live fortune-telling + family love, no emotional drama!

    Content tags:

    Search through time and space Keywords: Protagonist: Jiang Qingmo ┃ Supporting roles: Lu Yunting, Lu Xi ┃ Others: Stepmother, Metaphysics, Live Fortune Telling, President, True Daughter In a word Introduction: Top-notch

    stepmothers rely on metaphysics to conquer the world

    Purpose: Accumulate good deeds Virtue, the family has Yuqing

    VIP pushes the medal:

    Metaphysics master Jiang Qingmo dressed as a top-ranked stepmother who died early, changed the fate of the top-ranked stepson who was killed by cyberbullying, and also used his metaphysical fortune-telling skills to meet friends online The live broadcast connection can change the tortuous or unfair cruel fate of everyone, and make people full of hostility become positive and cheerful. At the same time, Jiang Qingmo discovered that no matter which world she lived in, the top stepson and her master from the previous life, they both accompanied and guarded her in another way, helping her and teaching her how to cherish the people around her, so that She reaped the family, friendship, and love in her life, and gained a fulfilling life. The language of this story is witty and humorous, and with a relaxed style of writing, it outlines one after another grotesque small worlds of metaphysics. Let people learn to be strong and grow in different stories and lives! It is a good article worth reading!