Chapter 11 - 20

ঞChapter 11 Are you going to turn yourself in?

    Ma Suo, who was originally calm, stared at her for a moment when he heard Jiang Qingmo talk about the garbage dump on Jianshe West Road, his sharp and energetic eyes seemed to see through Jiang Qingmo: "How do you know that Jianshe West Road is a garbage dump? Junkyard?"

    Many people will feel guilty under such sharp eyes and questioning, and honestly confess everything they know.

    But Jiang Qingmo didn't, and she still looked calm and composed: "Ma Suo, Ma Haishan, was born in a mountainous area with dense forests, and the five elements lack water. That's why the village chief named you Ma Haishan. There are still eighteen days, you It’s my 50th birthday. Apprentice Yuan Sheng, male, 30 years old, you formed a master-student bond, it was you who saved Yuan Sheng’s family on the way to carry out missions when you were young…” Accompanied by Jiang Qingmo’s words, Ma Suo narrowed his eyes slightly

    , Full of sharpness.

    He felt that Jiang Qingmo investigated all this secretly. Jiang Qingmo investigated so clearly, what did she want to do?

    Ma Suo looked at Jiang Qingmo sharply, and then heard Jiang Qingmo say something that only he knew.

    "When you rescued Yuan Sheng's family, you were hit by a bullet in the heart. Although the bullet was taken out, there were still fragments in the body. Recently, the fragments blocked the blood vessels near the heart, and the operation only had a 59% success rate. , you have been hesitating whether to have an operation, because if the operation fails, you will not survive. But if you don’t have an operation, you only have one year..." Xiao Wang heard

    Jiang Qingmo say that Ma Suo only had one year. Time, looking at Ma Suo nervously.

    But Ma Suo was unmoved, staring at Jiang Qingmo sharper than ever.

    If there are still people who know about the bullet fragments, then Ma Suo has just made up his mind about the operation and never said it out loud.

    But Jiang Qingmo knew.

    Could she really know all this through fortune telling, or did she investigate all this secretly?

    If she investigated these secretly, then her methods are too clever. Ma Suo's face was serious and calm, but there was a faint cold sweat seeping from his forehead.

    Jiang Qingmo continued: "But I chatted with your wife after dinner last night. We talked about taking a walk together, maintaining health together, and raising grandchildren together after retirement. This kind of retirement life makes you yearn for it very much, so you decided to go to the hospital tomorrow to have a medical examination. The operation will block the success rate of another 41."

    Ma Suo heard Jiang Qingmo say this, and slowly touched the handcuffs behind him...

    "Ma Suo, I know you want to arrest me now. But I want to tell you, Seeing a person's fortune through his face is what I am best at." Jiang Qingmo seemed to know what Ma Suo was thinking, and explained to him: "The fate palace between your eyebrows is broad and ruddy. , your operation will be successful."

    Hearing Jiang Qingmo say that his operation would be successful, Ma Suo's face softened a little, but his hands still moved towards the handcuffs on Bie Zai's waist.

    An ordinary person investigates the director of the police station and knows the time and place of the criminal police's handling of the case. It's hard not to make people wonder if her motive is related to the crime?