Chapter 111 - 120

ঞChapter 111 Oh Huo, Come Live

    "I'm familiar with this!" Ma Yuanyuan said cheerfully when she heard that Jiang Qingmo was going to host the metaphysics literature website, "When I was 7 years old, I followed my grandfather to host a cult organization!"

    Just at this moment, Lu Xi and Mao Chunlin came in with their suitcases, and Ma Yuanyuan immediately raised her hands excitedly: "Jiang Ju, Taoist priest and I apply for a battle." He just helped Lu Xi copy the Sutra for Glacier King

    Chen Mingjun. Wen, put it in a Taoist temple to open an altar, and after it was properly settled, Mao Chunlin, who had driven all the way back from Maoshan, said helplessly: "Hey, you can represent yourself, why should you represent me?" Mao Chunlin's voice was low and

    lazy Lazy: "We just came back, now I just want to wash and sleep."

    He yawned and said, "No matter what, you can only represent yourself, not me."

    Lu Xi looked at Jiang Qingmo: "The bureau Did something serious happen?"

    Otherwise, Jiang Qingmo, who always likes to enjoy himself, would show up at the Special Administration Bureau at night?

    "Didn't you watch Jiang Ju's live broadcast tonight?" Ma Yuanyuan said excitedly, "Jiang Ju abused Southeast Asian top-down masters tonight, and followed the vine to dig up a black website that sells ghost mantong. We are going to take them all at once. It's gone."

    "Smelly Taoist priest, I always think of you when I make contributions, so you just say that you are beautiful?" Ma Yuanyuan said happily.

    Mao Chunlin glanced lazily at the little girl, and saw that her wounds caused by the ghost festival were all healed.

    Because the whole body has been wrapped in bandages a while ago, even the skin has turned white several times, and against the little green snake with its head and tail on its neck, it is even more lively and cute.

    Mao Chunlin's lazy eyes slightly curved: "I thank you for bringing me to meritorious service..." "

    But you just want to be a salted fish, don't you?" Ma Yuanyuan slapped Mao Chunlin's shoulder, causing him to be loose. His Taoist robe slipped off his shoulders, revealing the curves of his strong and muscular shoulders.

    Mao Chunlin suddenly pulled up the Taoist robe.

    Ma Yuanyuan slapped him heartlessly and said, "You are lucky to meet me, a river dragon, to promote you."

    She smiled and pulled Mao Chuanlin's Taoist robe sleeve, Turning around, she said to Jiang Qingmo, "Jiang Ju, Jiang Ju sent us two, and he will definitely send us two." The

    sixteen or seventeen-year-old girl wore neat bangs and a high ponytail, smiling brightly. She and Xianyu Mao Chunlin, who was forcibly pulled by the sleeve of the Taoist robe by her, seemed to be people from two worlds, but the atmosphere was so harmonious.

    Jiang Qingmo wanted to hit the CP of his childhood sweetheart for a while, so even his cold voice had a little smile: "Okay."

    Jiang Qingmo said: "Let the two of you be responsible for the mysterious metaphysics website. The ip address was found over there, and you two will lead the team..."

    Jiang Qingmo finished speaking, and then added with a smile: "By the way, choose a captain from the two of you." "Me, me, me." Mao Yuanyuan Raised his hands frantically: "I am the

    monitor in the class, and I am also a three-good student every year. I think I can lead the team.

    " With a helpless face, he said: "Then you should be the captain, and you can call me if you need anything."