Chapter 1 - 10

ঞChapter 1 Dressing like a top-notch stepmother

    "Ma'am, what's wrong with you, you must tell us..."

    In the private hospital under the Lu Group, the director and all the medical staff stood respectfully in front of Jiang Qingmo's bed, afraid that this What's wrong with the president's wife who got into a car accident?

    The dean looked worriedly at the girl sitting on the hospital bed, her long jet-black hair like seaweed fell loose, and her palm-sized face was pale and fragile, like a fragile porcelain doll.

    "I'm fine." Jiang Qingmo shook her head. She looked at the medical staff around her and frowned, "You all go down." "

    But, we don't worry about you..." The dean's eyes were more worried .

    The president's wife's heart stopped when she was sent. After finally being rescued, the dean was really afraid that his negligence would cause another accident to the president's wife?

    "The president told us to take good care of my wife," the dean added.

    Thinking of that unkind president, even if Jiang Qingmo broke a hair, the president would be held accountable by the president. Thinking of this, the dean really wished he could replace the delicate president's wife in a car accident.

    "I'm really fine." Jiang Qingmo frowned, a look of sleepiness appeared on his fair face: "I'm a little tired, I want to rest for a while.

    " , move your noble fingers, just press the medical bell..." The dean was afraid that the noble lady would not be able to press it, so he carefully demonstrated: "Madam, that's it, just press lightly, don't press too hard , I’m afraid your fingers hurt.”

    Jiang Qingmo subconsciously laughed because of the dean’s careful flattery: “Okay, thank you very much.”

    When she smiled, her delicate eyebrows and eyes became more vivid. Her skin was creamy, her skin smooth, her pale lips seemed to have turned rosy.

    The dean, who was praised by the president's wife, retreated happily, and closed the door respectfully. Just like the door god, he stood guard outside Jiang Qingmo's ward.

    After the room was completely quiet, Jiang Qingmo closed his eyes and leaned on the bed, devoting all his energy to the fusion of soul and body.

    She was originally a genius in metaphysics, and she lived in a Taoist temple with her master since she was a child.

    Three days ago, when Jiang Qingmo followed his master down the mountain and subdued him into a nine-tailed demon fox that caused harm to the world. The dying nine-tailed demon fox revealed the demon core and wanted to perish with Jiang Qingmo's master and apprentice.

    When Jiang Qingmo went to kill the nine-tailed demon fox, even if there were two masters and apprentices, only one of them could survive.

    So when the Nine-Tailed Fox exploded the demon core, Jiang Qingmo rushed forward desperately, using his flesh and blood to block the huge lethality of the demon core when it exploded, and left the vitality to the master.

    Unexpectedly, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox Demon Pill contains huge energy, causing the space to tear apart.

    Jiang Qingmo was lucky enough to get a glimmer of life, traveled to a world in a book, and became the stepmother of a wealthy family with the same name and surname.

    It's a pity that her cultivation base is damaged now, and she has no way to tear the space and return to the original world.

    I can only stay in this world temporarily, and take a step to see.