5

Liam Green-

I watched as his car drove away, my smile immediately falling.

He's human? The love of my life is a human. Not that I have anything against humans. It's just that it's going to take awhile before anything happens with us, and even longer before I can tell him I'm a werewolf.

It's gonna be ok Elias mutters, but even I could tell that he didn't believe his words.

I let my head hang for a second, eventually walking to the car as I played with my fingers.

Peyton was obviously done with getting the gas, he was now sitting patiently in the car while he drummed his fingers on the steering wheel as he sung along to a song that was playing on the radio.

I leaned my head against the headrest as soon as I got in, hoping he would just drive to the bar already.

I was in desperate need of a drink.

A strong one.

But he didn't, we stayed put.

" You get my smokes? " I turned to look at him as he spoke.

" uh- no. Sorry "

" uh- ok. It's ok. Let's go " he smiled at me, obviously excited to drink.

" I met my mate " I blurted out

" ...Well, Shit " He gripped the steering wheel, smiling. " Who is it? "

" His name is Finely "

" Good for you, man " he hit my shoulder playfully, obviously excited for me.

" He's human " I added

" Oh...Well, that's ok, buddy " he spoke in an almost questionable tone.

" He hated me " I mumbled, letting my head fall against the window as he drove.

" He probably didn't hate you. He's human, he was probably confused or something " he looked at me with a reassuring smile before turning back to look at the road " You get his number? "

" ... I probably should of... but he agreed to meet me tonight. At 7 "

" You want me to watch the pack? " he drummed his fingers on the steering wheel, singing along to a different song on the radio. He was butchering the words so bad.

" Shit...I'm so sorry " I looked at him, frowning " I forgot that- I forgot "  I sighed

" You forgot that you're the Alpha? " he asked, clearly amused.

I didn't answer. It was terrible that I forgot I had 300 or so people counting on me at home.

It was bad enough that I agreed to leave them, but forget about them?

" I'll watch the Pack while you go meet up with Flynn, was it? "

" It's Finely " I chuckled

" I was close " he shrugged

" No you weren't " I smiled, laughing, making Peyton glare at me before turning to look back at the road.

" I got some of it right "

" Yea- sorry- you got the first letter " My laughter grew

Eventually he pulled into the bar, both of us grinning at the idea of drinking.

We walked into the bar together, sitting down on two of the barstools in front of the counter before Peyton tried to get the bartender's attention.

She rolled her eyes when she saw Peyton waving his hand in the air, yelling a very loud 'hello' every minute that she wasn't in front of us to take our order.