11

Finely Floyd-

He didn't speak on the way to my mothers house, he just turned the radio volume up so high that I could barely hear myself think.

" Can you turn that down? " I turned my head to look at him, glaring at him with hateful eyes.

He didn't respond- he just removed one of his hands from the wheel before turning the radio off completely.

He put his hand back on the wheel immediately after turning the music off- not answering or responding to me at all.

He was gripping the wheel so tightly that his knuckles were white and his veins could be seen clearly.

Although he seemed distracted for some odd reason- he didn't take his eyes off the road once- or at least the car that was in front of us that Liam was to close for comfort too.

" The speed limit is 45, what are you going? Less than 20? " I scoff, leaning back in my seat while knowing damn well why he was going so slow.

" Do you not see the car in front of us that's riding their breaks? " I heard him sigh.

" Go around them " I narrowed my eyes at the male.

" No " He stated, letting his right arm fall and land on the center console and touch part of my arm.

" What the fuck is wrong with you? " I scoff, moving my arm.

" Nothing " He stated.

" No. No- No! Something is clearly wrong with you because you're acting like a little shit! " I snapped.

" What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you?! You are the biggest asshole I have ever met and you make me want to rip my fucking hair out because you think you're better than everyone! " He said loudly, turning to look at me with an annoyed and angry expression.
" You're not " he stated, his voice lower than before.

" Aw is Liam upset that he got rejected? " I rolled my eyes, saying the sentence in a mocking tone and my bottom lip slightly out.

" Oh my fucking God! " He yelled, turning the car abruptly onto the side of the road and turning to look at me with a clenched jaw. " You- Goddamnit! " He said louder, unbuckling his seat belt immediately before grabbing my shirt and pulling me towards him.

I swear I was about to punch him. I swear I was.

His lips collided with mine, his lips warm and soft.

I didn't know how to react to Liam holding my shirt in his hand, pulling me closer towards him as he pushed his tongue into my mouth.

I held my breath as he licked my bottom lip, biting down on it softly as he brought his hand up to my face- holding my cheek for awhile before bringing it up to my hair, pulling at it making a groan escape my lips.

His left hand was tangled in my hair while his right was gripping my shirt, I sat in my spot, unable to move my hands from my lap to push him away.

He licked my bottom lip before moving away, breathing heavily as he sat back in his seat, turning his body back to the front window before he started to drive again.

" WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?! " I screamed at the top of my lungs, Liam wincing from my loud tone.

I couldn't breathe.

Oh my god.

I kissed a boy?!

And I didn't even try to push him away?

What the fuck is wrong with me?!

Oh my god I'm going to hell.

What will mama say?

I didn't move from my previous position, trying to breathe through my mouth but being unable to do so.

I could not breathe.

" What was what? " He turned to look at me, the smirk that was plastered on his face falling when he saw me
" Are you ok? " He said immediately, the cloudiness in his eyes disappearing. " Finely? " He stated with a questionable voice.

" Hm " I hummed, moving from my position so I was slouching in my seat, my eyes glued to the road as Liam tried to talk to me.

My breath hitched when I felt his touch, his hand now touching my thigh and squeezing lightly.

I looked down at his hand, now breathing heavily as I looked from his hand to his face.

He didn't make a big deal about it- he didn't even seem to care that he kissed me- or seem to care about what was going to happen now.

He didn't even fucking acknowledge it- which pissed me off to no end.

" I'm not gay- stop trying to make me gay! " I said, pulling at my hair while anger bubbled inside me.

" I'm not trying to make you gay " He laughed " You didn't exactly push me away- and don't pretend like I didn't hear the moans that left your pretty mouth "

It was like Liam had turned into another person as fast as someone could flip a light switch. A very annoying person who decided to flip it back and forth over and over.

One minute he was scared to death I would leave and tried to do anything to make me- y'know- be happy or whatever with him- but the next minute he was so confident in his ability to make me like him that it was kinda annoying.

" Don't fucking touch me " I stated

" Ok Sweetheart " He turned to look at me

" Don't call me that " I glared, opening the car door once we pulled into my mother's house so I could leave and forget this ever happened.

" Alright " He smiled, watching as I shut the door with an annoyed expression.

I bit my lip as I held onto the car to hold myself up, grabbing my crutches from the backseat as quickly as I could.

Liam didn't leave the car, he just waited in the driveway until I was on the porch and opening the door before driving away.

I am so fucking fucked.