7

Liam Green-

We pulled into the driveway of the cabin, Finely sitting in the seat next to me with his arms crossed.

I laughed when he made no movement of getting out of the car.

He turned to look at me- his expression clearly annoyed.

I opened my car door, walking around the front of the car to get to his side of the car.

I looked through his window to see him still in the same position I left him in before walking further and opening the back door.

I grabbed his crutches, opening his door next and handing them to him.

He looked up at me, his cheeks becoming a beautiful pink color.

I smiled, handing them to him.

" Thanks " He mumbled, taking his crutches from my hands before starting to walk over to the cabin.

I ran a hand through my hair before following my mate as he walked to the cabin slowly, making sure to stay a few feet behind him so he didn't feel rushed to go faster if I waited on the front porch for him.

I heard him grunt and say incoherent swear words under his breath as he walked with his crutches.

I continued to walk slowly behind him, smiling when he cursed under his breath, annoyance clearly lacing his voice when he raised it enough for me to make out what he was saying.

He tripped over the small rocks that laid in the driveway a few times before reaching the steps that led to the porch.

He threw his head back before turning to look at me, the look of embarrassment clear on his face.

I smiled when he looked at me, walking faster up the driveway to my mate.

He bit his lip as I reached the spot he had reached before stopping.

" ...There's too many steps... I can't get up " He sighed " ...Can you help me? " He looked away, turning his head away from me and to the door.

" Yea " I smiled.

He looked at me- another sigh leaving his beautiful lips.

" Lean again the railing and give me your crutches " I stated.

He furrowed his eyebrows but did as I said.

I leaned his crutches on the railing behind me before turning back to where Finely was leaning on the left railing.

" Wrap your arms around my neck " I walked closer to him, our chests now touching.

His breath hitched as he removed one of his hands from the railing.

I looked down to see his other hand struggling to hold up his body weight.

I looked up when I felt his arm wrap around my neck, his other soon following.

" Jump "

He moved his head back a little, his facial expression looking unsure and worried at the same time.

" What if you don't catch me? "

" I will "

I wrapped my right arm around his back, holding him up with my left when he finally jumped.

I walked up the steps, enjoying the feeling of his body against mine before tightening the arm I had around his back and removing the one I had under him when we reached the porch.

I set him down close to the banister so he could hold on to it while I grabbed his crutches.

I ran back down the steps, fully aware that he was watching my every move.

I quickly made my way back up the steps once I had grabbed them, handing them to him.

He didn't say anything, he just walked to the door with me.

He stood by my side, letting me unlock the door and let it swing open.

He looked at me before he moved past me and walked into the cabin.

I walked in after him, letting the door shut behind me by kicking it shut with my foot.

I walked further into the house, taking my shoes off my feet by using the tip of my foot, kicking them off to the side by the door.

I walked around the corner, leaning against the doorway that led into the kitchen as I watched Finely look around the room.

A smile spreading across my face as he moved closer to the table that was in the middle of the kitchen, cursing again before he even tried to sit down.

I could hear him take a sharp breath before he actually sat down on one of the chairs at the table and set his crutches next to him so they were leaning against the table.

" So, what are you hungry for? " I asked as I walked to the stove and fridge, hoping that whatever he wanted was something I had the ability to make.

He looked at me, his face relaxed.

I looked him up and down as he furrowed his eyebrows, apparently not knowing what to tell me.

He was so so pretty. I loved the way his hair was a light brown and short, looking grown out from a buzz cut,

I loved the way his skin was a light brown color and how breathtakingly beautiful he was altogether.

He sighed, adverting his eyes when he saw I was admiring him.

I heard a shaky breath leave his lips as he tried to lift his leg.

I was guessing that he was trying to take off his shoes.

I walked over to him, kneeling in front of him and swatting his hands away.

I pulled the strings, pulling one shoe off before moving to the next.

His cheeks were pink and his lips were pressed tightly together as he looked down at me.

" You were struggling " I stated, trying to explain my actions.

He looked at me like I had grown horns on the top of my head.

I laughed when he adverted his eyes to the stove, looking at it like it was the most interesting thing he had ever seen.

I turned, dropping his shoes where I had put mine before walking back to my mate.

" Why did you ask me to hang out with you? " He asked me

You're my mate

" You seem cool " I stated, walking to the stove and leaning against it with my arms crossed.

" Bullshit " He scoffed, shaking his head softly before grabbing his crutches and trying to stand up.
" Did you feel bad or something? Because if you just asked me here because you felt bad- you're a bigger dick than I am " He rushed out, walking to the door after grabbing his crutches.
" I don't need your pity " he said loudly

He turned around- a look on his face that I never wanted him to direct at me.

The look of pure hatred.

" I didn't feel bad and I didn't ask you here because I pitied you " I stated, pushing myself off the stove and rushing over to my mate who was currently trying to open the door.

" You're a fucking liar " he accused, scoffing. He was currently staring at me, his jaw clenched.

" I'm not lying to you " I shake my head

" Bullshit. It wasn't that I seemed cool because we barely even talked before you forced me to hang out with you so why did you- "

" Because I want you "