Psycho Meets Insane

A/n:This is a full book so if u wanna read it I recommend it heavily because my jaw was to the floor but if u wanna read it go to JadesV0ID its a psychotic masterpiece. There are trigger warnings as well. It is however with someone else.

⚠️ TW: Killing, Psychotic break, Slight Knife play, Death! ⚠️

Reya looked up at Y/n with a face of pure horror and fear. Y/n reached down to place a hand on her cheek.

"You didn't think I'd forget about her, did you..? The one classmate that you just despised, is now vulnerable before you.. You could cut her, and she'd be at your disposal.."

Jacob stood up and walked up behind Y/n.

Feeling him this close behind her, gave Y/n every ample chance to elbow him in the chest..

...but she didn't. Instead she stared down at a fearful Reya..

"I did it for you Y/n.. for our precious little game we're playing."

He placed his hands on her shoulder, and for once.. she felt uncomfortably uneasy.. but
safe.

It was true.. She did indeed hate Reya.. and gutting her like a fish does sound like fun..

"She's not my present you know."

Y/n turned around to look back at him but found he was extremely close to his face and just stared at him.

She gripped the short knife a bit tighter before pointing it towards Reya.

It was like he had hypnotized her. And her blood lust was starting to become a desire, and she was losing control of it.

"Do it, Y/n.. Why else do you think l'd provide you with one of my sharpest knifes..?"

Blood was pulsing in her ears. What was happening to her..? Was it him?
Or was it the fact her knife was already pressed against Reya's throat..

"Remember.. This is me, that you're killing.. my body.. is what you're cutting." He whispered in her ear.
Which was when Y/n seen red..

Not in her vision, but on the knife.. The blood pouring from Reya's throat. When did Y/n slit her throat..?

Since this was a fatal cut, the blood sprayed on them both..

Had she just killed him..?

Was it Reya..?

Who's body was gurgling blood and they slid down against the wall next to the bed and taking their last breath..?

She felt like she was going crazy.. She could've sworn he said that was him.. had she believed it just for a split second..?

As the blood drenched their bodies, Y/n turned to face him a whirlwind of emotions on her face. She was puzzled.....

Did she just kill Reya..?

What the fuck.. did she just do.
and why did she like it..?

Jacob pulled her out of her trance by pulling her back a bit and she ended up hitting his chest.

Her eyes looked lost.. with an undetectable emotion.

That's when she grabbed him by the back of his neck and kissed him.

Their bloodied lips mingling together in a heated passion. So many emotions swirled throughout her, but she didn't care at the moment. She had totally lost herself in the moment.

And dear fuck.. she fucking loved it.
He spins her around and she jumps up wrapping her legs around his waist causing him to fall back into the bed with her in his lap, engaging in a heated makeout session as blood poured onto the floor and them as well.

The smell of iron permeates the room as Y/n raked her nails down his back and back up gripping his hair.

She could feel he needed this too. So much tension being released in this room. She rocked her hips against his, in a primal manner.

She needed to feel more of him, right? She needed to be in his fucking skin.

He grabs her hips to slow her down but it doesn't work.. and she felt way too good to stop..

"You could be killing me right now." She gasped.

"And you could killing me too, but yet you chose to fuck me through my clothes.." He grunted no longer trying to stop her but encouraging her.

"You only feel this way because you have into your bloodlust.. the adrenaline coursing through your veins.."

He laid back as she started to bounce on his throbbing member that was encased through his pants.

"I fucking hate you... And you're going to die by my hand only.. Do you get that?" She hissed at him grinding back down on his bulge, which caused a small whimper from her.

Which caused Jacob to snap...

Immediately flipping them over, Yn had no idea how long it had took him to take his member out but when he did, it wouldn't take long before Y/n had a new hole in her pants and underwear with the same bloodied knife that slit that bitch's throat.

Y/n gasped as the pleasure was so.. hot and intense.

He wrapped a hand around her throat as he relentlessly fucked her right there on the bed.

She pulled him down and dug her nails into his back again, this time leaving bloodied streaks from Reya AND his blood. She had managed to pierce his skin to give him scratches and scrapes.

And Y/n still felt the blood pulsing in her ears.

Everything was so much, and she had no idea how long he'd been having his way with her, only that everything felt so intoxicating and intense.

"I will be the one who takes your life, do you understand me? I will take everything from you. You are going to be just like me. I will make sure the first thing you lose is your mind, body then eventually your life will be in my hands, DO YOU UNDERATAND ME?"

He yelled but Y/n's mind was hazed over in a primal lust that pulsed aggressively between her legs.

He wasn't done.

His grip gets tighter and she could've sworn he was growling, had he gone feral too..?

Soon, she would feel a nice warm load filling her up..

And she pulsed once more, feeling herself unraveling.

"Say it. SAY YOU WILL DIE BY MY HAND." He growled/yelled into her ear.

"shut. THE FUCK. UP." She yelled back as she came all over his member. Her body humming, as he pulled out of her.

Everything happened so quickly.. She was panting and gasping like he was.. but somehow even with her legs feeling fuzzy, she managed to hop out of his bed, leaving him there panting and grinning at her.

She then ran.. out the door.. back down the corridor, to her room.
Once inside, she slammed the door shut and tried to lock it..

but found no lock..

With all this being said, she fell to her knees looking at her bloodied hands and body..

Sleep..

She listened to this voice for once.. Slowly laying on the floor instead of her bed.. curled up in a ball.

Fuck, how had she let this happen..?

A/n:The Name is The psycho vs the killer...!!AGAIN!! This is a full book so if u wanna read it I recommend it heavily because my jaw was to the floor but if u wanna read it go to JadesV0ID its a psychotic masterpiece. There are trigger warnings as well.

A/n: follow him if u like it