Chapter 2

Ling Cai's Pov

All this Ling Cai was unaware of because after two days and two nights, he was finally out of that state but too hungry to observe his changes he flashes quickly and exits his space just in time for his cellphone to ring, and bingo after so many days his manager finally called him.
Answering the phone I felt like hanging up immediately but sigh the apocalypse is far away I still need to make money quickly and revenge should be prevented. In my last life although manager Zou can ruin my career he's still useful now plus this person only sees money he's better than those people who can't see what they want. He's useful but later it's better to give him a little lesson.
I cleared my throat making sure my tone was as close as possible as usual, only filled with vengeance and decisiveness.
"hello"?
" You worthless Bastard it's been many days since no one can find you,  it seems your wings are hard!!
Are you trying to face Tianlin and Tianhu entertainment?
Huh, you little bitch!! Bitch better not implicate me!!"
It's been 25 years this guy is still the same only cares about himself sigh he thought weakly in his heart.
"Manager Zou I am willing to accept the unspoken rules but only on my terms and yes since Tianlin and Tianhu Entertainment want to use me Ling Cai Huo is fine but who uses who hssh is uncertain.
You tell management to get ready in a while I'll show up at a bar then I'll do something in my studio you just need to let the wind reach Xu Kai's assistant and just let it be by the way let Wei Hong know that no matter what happens you guys didn't know anything and don't get involved in the muddy waters". Saying everything in one breath and then hanging up.
This is my first strike after rebirth, I don't know if Xu Kai is ready.  If anyone was present at this moment and saw such a sinister expression on a 17-year-old boy they would be scared to death. All this Ling Cai was unaware of busy getting pretty for a big show.
3 hours later at exactly 9 pm, I stepped into a bar looking stunning. As I walk step by step to the counter I could feel all sorts of eyes penetrating my skin but this am used to it.
If it was my previous self probably left swiftly but it's not difficult now.
Since am a star it's only natural to be the center of attention I thought boldly.
At first, everyone was curious about who it is but I don't know when I could hear several people snapping photos and saying my name. I guess the internet must be blowing up at this moment such a pretty boy drinking desperately, extremely thin with pale and bloodless completion it seems like if a wind passes by he would fade away.
A weak beauty always acquires sympathy its just the previous self could not or should I say clueless towards such scheming things.
In this life it doesn't matter how low I get I must live and live well.
In the drunken haziness, these are some willful thoughts all buried in his heart surging one by one fueling his jealousy, his willfulness, his twisted nature just felt that so what if he's extremely selfish, human beings originally were selfish people. You use me I use you 20 thousand times.
In his unconsciousness the little guilt and indecisiveness Ling Cai never knew he had was eliminated completely and somewhere millions of miles away a man in azure attire which is surprisingly ancient for our current era briefly opened his eyes and the name Ling Cai suddenly appear in mid-air and the entire palace like the building was suddenly lively and a few people left swiftly. This Ling Cai didn't know when his slightly unconscious self was already standing in front of Tianlin Entertainment. 
I must say at such a late hour the placed was surrounded it seems Xu Kai has worked hard enough. Even the best news daily reporters are all here. The camera of several people flash rapidly question after question fired at him so fast his still flustered mind was instantly sober but he couldn't show it.
Pushing vigorously as he walks to the entrance of the building not even a single security guard was present to help him it seems the boss wants him to suffer, well since they set up such a big stage for him Hm best to take advantage of the opportunity.
He entered the building walking all the way to the elevator strangely enough the entire place felt empty as if no one was here.
A few vigorous young journalist even slipped into the elevatornsmillingbat him sheepishly.